GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

ColU_FC

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!  

1. 1.

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! I`m having problems depositing so i`ve gotta send some ID and stuff in :wall I`ve never had any problems before :sad it should be all sorted in time though. :hope

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Just checking it is still ok to miss one and not be affected (apart from having one less chance) i.e; it is 5 from 6 that count. I can't play tomorrow :wall

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Great promo again guys. I'll play one at least...only have a couple of dollars there. User name is Washman1 on gp. Could you email me password please GaF?

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Leaderboard is best 5 from 6. The leaderboard accounts for 3 of the seats in the STT final - HOWEVER the winner each night qualifies for the STT final straight away - so you can win it by playing only 1 game :loon!!! Rosie - PM with you shortly Washman - email with you shortly

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

Leaderboard is best 5 from 6. The leaderboard accounts for 3 of the seats in the STT final - HOWEVER the winner each night qualifies for the STT final straight away - so you can win it by playing only 1 game :loon!!! Rosie - PM with you shortly Washman - email with you shortly
Thanks mate :ok

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Actually, scratch me from this league, they have a $50 minimum deposit which I think is a bit high, I don't want to tie up cash in new poker site, I already have 3 live accounts with cash in them, I was going to try them out for the league, but not willing to deposit $50

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! I really, really wanted to participate in this, but I don't think its sensible for me to. Work commitments are most demanding on Fridays (usually :eyes), meaning that I can't guarantee I'll be here. Sorry guys, one fish less, but good luck all. and please, PLEASE don't let EnT win - its bad enough being reminded about 1972...:zzz :lol

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

I really, really wanted to participate in this, but I don't think its sensible for me to. Work commitments are most demanding on Fridays (usually :eyes), meaning that I can't guarantee I'll be here. Sorry guys, one fish less, but good luck all. and please, PLEASE don't let EnT win - its bad enough being reminded about 1972...:zzz :lol
:lol:lol:lol I'm with Mr V on his travels mostly so - it's a no from me too. :(

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! :sad :sad :sad Won't be able to play this... Am able to download Goalpoker, but when I click "new player" to register, the page comes up blank... :sad :sad :sad Tried support, and they would get back to me... but never did :cry :cry Have fun you guys... without me... :cry :cry :cry

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! ERRMMMMM How long does it usually take to cash money from poker sites into Neteller? Ive withdrawn $180 from Virgin, $50 from Spin Palace and $24 from Poker.co.uk to play these games and a 2 more champs league games, will the money be transfered by tonight?

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! I am downloading the site now and they ask for a referral code? this is optional. There is also the option to enter a 'refer a friends' email address. Before I complete the form I thought I'd make the offer if anyone wants their name entered?

ERRMMMMM How long does it usually take to cash money from poker sites into Neteller? Ive withdrawn $180 from Virgin, $50 from Spin Palace and $24 from Poker.co.uk to play these games and a 2 more champs league games, will the money be transfered by tonight?
Spin Palace took a day for me, Titan poker was within the hour.

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Now my alcohol poisoning has subsided I only have to contend with London Underground and I should be there!

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! my screenname on goalpoker: rich3007 won't be able to enter tonight's though, cos i withdrew $50 out of dreampoker 2 weeks ago into neteller. but it's only just been processed and not even in neteller yet, which just takes the biscuit.:@