GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

ColU_FC

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!  

1. 1.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

I will put the details up of our WSOP package asap, just finalising the terms. I will say this however, it is worth $15,000 and the hotel stay will be from 26th July to August 10th. We will be taking 5 players through special tournaments and we intend to have a lot of fun as well as giving the winners a pre-tourney lesson in Vegas with our newly signed pro Ian Frazer. For those of you that have qualified for Ibiza, we have just conceived a great poker tourney for you out there. It won't be serious however (indeed exactly the opposite). It will be called Beach 4play. That is the only info you will get on that for now - again, it will be a lot of fun!! Julian
errrr Julian.....my names Graeme Morl....not Ian Frazer and no offence...but have you seen some of the winners.....no way i want any beach 4play with any of them lol

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

yeah who then charge you to send you a cheque.......or take weeks to verify your bank account so thats 48hrs into netteller, then 3 days for the cheque then 5 days to clear.....
I haven't got one, but understand you can get a free ATM card on Neteller - this will give you instant access to Neteller funds through cash machines, rather than waiting for a cheque.......

errrr Julian.....my names Graeme Morl....not Ian Frazer and no offence...but have you seen some of the winners.....no way i want any beach 4play with any of them lol
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I haven't got one' date=' but understand you can get a free ATM card on Neteller - this will give you instant access to Neteller funds through cash machines, rather than waiting for a cheque.......[/quote'] cheers gaf, im upgrading my account as we speak mate

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Fantastic value again guys thank you :clap:clap GaF I'm MCFC96 on GP :D and Morls we can do a deal if you like?

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! just back from vegas today its a bit of a building site on the strip at the mo but is still the place to be so will be trying to go back nice one again GP

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Thank you GP. Great offer :clap. I have only $5 kindly donated to Polish Losers Fund by GP :tongue2. I can not deposit any money, any where in the poker world, so it looks like I will play only two of them (unless I win some cash in one of the tournaments). heniek31 on GP.

I can only play in about half of them' date=' but i'll be in! I'm GazBlades1 on Goalpoker.[/quote'] At least I would be, if someone from Goalpoker decided to answer my emails!!!!! :@

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Gary, Ted has been working on getting an account set up for you. I believe he now has a copy of your DL and he will liaise with our CS dep in Costa Rica this afternoon. You should have an account by this evening and then can set about winning your seat in the WSOP. :-)

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Password has been sent to everyone in the poll except LesJohnson, fivetimes and tfalbb who don't have enough posts to receive PM's - I will try and email you the password - so keep an eye out for it. Anyone else who needs the password please PM or email me.