GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

ColU_FC

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!  

1. 1.

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Fcuk! They are all on Fridays. I and She Who Will Be Obeyed always go out with friends on Fridays. It would be the boltcutters for me if I said I wanted to play in this. :sad

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Just a suggestion but they should have made it Top 10 finishers hit the cash as after two tournaments a lot of people will be out of the running and won't bother entering. Could be quite boring. Apologies, I'm quite grumpy when hungover.

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

Just a suggestion but they should have made it Top 10 finishers hit the cash as after two tournaments a lot of people will be out of the running and won't bother entering. Could be quite boring. Apologies, I'm quite grumpy when hungover.
Even if you're out of the running for league places, you'd still have the chance of getting an entry to the STT by winning one of the later league games. Also, I presume that if some of the winners of league games finish in the top 4 (which will almost certainly be the case), then the additional places in the STT will go to players lower down the league table? So prizes (but not cash prizes) are likely to go to more than the top 5 finishers.

Guest gazza271

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Yet another great PL tourny :clap :clap :clap I will be there but will miss the first one due to being in Prague for a stag do :beer :beer

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Nice one Paul and Goalpoker - fantastic promotion. PL will have a player in the WSOP Qualifier Final (max field 50) - We have a GREAT chance of sending someone to WSOP - PL CHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!! Have added a poll so we can see who's in - Please post your Goalpoker Screennames here as well (I will add a table to Pauls Post 1 with this).

Just a suggestion but they should have made it Top 10 finishers hit the cash as after two tournaments a lot of people will be out of the running and won't bother entering.
That's exactly why we went for the format we did - 6 of the 9 STT qualifiers will be nightly winners. As slapdash says - should the 3rd place in the leaderboard already have a spot in the STT, then next in the leaderboard will win a spot - so in reality spots are likely to be awarded to below 3rd place.......

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

A 294/1 to get to the WSOP....and all for $12 or so? Oooh. 'Live final'? I suppose that'll be in London then.
I think the final is online - not live - hopefully Julian can confirm.

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! The live final is infact a small error. the final is online. However, what hasn't gone up is that there is also a WSOP packeage for second place in the online final (max 50 entrants). Now that is value!

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! GP ScreenName Morlspin If any of you win the wsop packages, i hope you remember who 1st brought Goalpoker to punterslounge, and offer that person the guest place! ;) Good Luck all and well done to Ross the Boss and Julian for this Any of you lot joining up for the 1st time, ill happily be your referal.......use the pl affiliate link tho of course, then stick my name in for referals lol

The live final is infact a small error. the final is online. However' date=' what hasn't gone up is that there is also a WSOP packeage for second place in the online final (max 50 entrants). Now that is value![/quote'] Thanks Julian - have edited the first post. Value? Yes it sure is. PL will have a player in the final (max field of 50) and 2 of those 50 will win a WSOP Main Event Package - Absolutely phenomenal!!! PL CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! This sounds like an excellent promotion Thanks for arranging it guys and thanks to Goalpoker for supporting the forum! Never played on goal before, will go and sort my account out cheers Damo :cheers

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! All - the prize structures have been ammended slightly. There was a small misunderstanding (at our end - not Goalpoker). Glad we picked up on it early - cheers Julian :ok

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Well have just joined and deposited some cash, have been told to send them proof of my age as i used my electron card instead of my switch card. And they have left my deposit pending until i send a utility bill and photo id to prove i'm old enough to lose it all. :wall

Well have just joined and deposited some cash, have been told to send them proof of my age as i used my electron card instead of my switch card. And they have left my deposit pending until i send a utility bill and photo id to prove i'm old enough to lose it all. :wall
utility and photo id? - there must be another way to prove id, these sites must lose money from people who just can't be arsed doing all of this and just go back to their old site.

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Unfortunately there is not alot we can do re electron payments. We realise that it is a hassle and potentilly we must lose a few clients by asking for ID etc. Preferable to having minors playing on the site though. Can you use another form of payment? We can refund your pending electron payment. If you want to discuss fyrther, please email [email protected] who will be able to help

Guest gazza271

Do you have a problem with us Welsh, GP1? Rules are rules I suppose.
:lol :lol

Guest gazza271

Well have just joined and deposited some cash, have been told to send them proof of my age as i used my electron card instead of my switch card. And they have left my deposit pending until i send a utility bill and photo id to prove i'm old enough to lose it all. :wall
just sidetracking a little but when you have deposited you can also register for the new depositers freeroll. I'm in the one at 11pm tonight and top 200 qualify for new depositers main event, 65 odd registered so far for tonight :loon , Hell even i may qualify at this rate :D

Unfortunately there is not alot we can do re electron payments. We realise that it is a hassle and potentilly we must lose a few clients by asking for ID etc. Preferable to having minors playing on the site though. Can you use another form of payment? We can refund your pending electron payment. If you want to discuss fyrther, please email [email protected] who will be able to help
Cheers email sent :ok