** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

ColU_FC

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!  

1. 1.

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

Nice one mate, I can't help thinking that if you hadn't had the fire in your belly with all the Anglo/Scottish banter this afternoon you may have been a little less aggressive:tongue2 Anyway, excellent game, well played :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Whoops, getting you mixed up with Big Gaz.............. I can't cope with this sobriety lark .............need:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops' date=' getting you mixed up with Big Gaz.............. I can't cope with this sobriety lark .............need:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer[/quote'] that post did get me thinking 6oon but i was in enough of a tizz to put it down to a really bad memory on my part:rollin , enjoy your beer mate :ok

could have been worse Andy you could have been mistaken for a hungarian who's been dumped by a cypriot girl :D
I take it from that comment that you`ve never crossed paths with Big Gaz :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin sorry Gaz :loon

Hehe - yes I'm in the last place at the moment' date=' but if 6ooner had won, I'd be in the second place and have a bit of a cushion :P Just being greedy!!! :loon :loon[/quote'] I'll go along with that then 'cos I'd get the last place :clap Bloody 6ooner:@ can't trust him to do anything :lol

how much is the minimum transfer on goal poker' date=' i only have $1 left in my account and aint depositing $50 to play this lol.....if anyone wants to donate a dollar, ill send it back tonight when i win ;)[/quote'] I`ve just tried to chuck you a few dollars mate but it seems like you have to have at least $25 in your accy and i`ve only got $20 :sad

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! cheers andy, thanks for trying neteller have fcked me yet again so i cant even deposit $20 thru them, now i have my bank verified, my address, phonecall and email verified, i now have to verify my debit card (which i have used 3 times already) before i can deposit that way again.....would have been nice for them to tell me this before i need to use them!

I think $20 is the minimum Morls. EDIT: Ignore me I'm completley wrong, it's a minimum $25 left in the account that's doing the transfer:$ as BA says. Sorry I've only got $14 in mine:\
damn i wrote a reply before you chnged your original post lol..........cheers tax anyway lol

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! hi croc spoke to AL earlier on 2day he said his wife might not be able to go to ibiza becasue she cant get cover for the kids. so i suggested that he may be able to take you, and he thinks thats a gr8 idea, can't promise anything but i can keep in touch to let you know, hes away at the mo but he said that he will text me, so with a bit of luck you can come to the sunny med.

Re: GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! and as if by magic, it actually goes str8 into my account many thanks for all the offers and attempts, and thanks again to mick for the $10 he lent me, ill give u it back at gatwick mate, IBIZA here we come!

If tonight's winner already has a seat, does that add another place for those at the top of the leaderboard, or does second place tonight win it?
Highest place finisher tonight who has not already won a seat will get a seat. After that seat has been allocated, the 3 remaining seats go to the 3 highest placed leaderboard finishers who do not already have a seat. SO direct answer to your question is "No".

hi croc spoke to AL earlier on 2day he said his wife might not be able to go to ibiza becasue she cant get cover for the kids. so i suggested that he may be able to take you' date=' and he thinks thats a gr8 idea, can't promise anything but i can keep in touch to let you know, hes away at the mo but he said that he will text me, so with a bit of luck you can come to the sunny med.[/quote'] :hope :hope :hope thats great les.many thanks for suggesting me :ok