PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm.

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Wow...offline for nearly two months, due to a barney with the phone company, just got back with BT, signed up for broadband with Tiscali and my first site to visit is the good old Punters Lounge and I get the most wonderful welcome back with this massive Freeroll...sometimes life is wonderful isn't it? Will send my details soon...I am ready to draw blood after so long away from the tables!

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April!

Signed up using the link but no sign of the tourney:unsure
Hmmm.....strange ..... did you have a version on there before? Anyway - if you email us with your PIN number (instructions as per post 1) we can sort it for you.......

Hmmm.....strange ..... did you have a version on there before? Anyway - if you email us with your PIN number (instructions as per post 1) we can sort it for you.......
New computer first time I've registered. Already sent the email early this afternoon.

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Thank you so much for organising this freeroll 8-) I know that my 2 tiny posts in these months as a member is bad....i will try to be more active in the future. As a reading member i visit every day this outstanding forum and would like to thank you Punters for improving my understanding of the game. To be honest with you,the main reason of my few posts is linked to the high standard of the members daily posts. After 5 years playing holdem at paradise poker i felt that my skills were good,but attending this forum a few months ago made me feel like a rookie. That was a good experience,now i am learning the game by the Pro´s Thank you all for sharing of your skills. Brgds André Normann kristiansen,Oslo,Norway :clap

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! I'm in (hopefully) email sent (ages ago) with id Philr2211 (username - account is PhilR2211 - note the capital R does it make a difference?) and pin ... can't yet see tournement ... is pin registration gonna go in as batch? Great freeroll :nana

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Aha - thank you MrV :clap :notworthy - hadn't appreciated that I had to reload my client software as well as send in my pin etc.... (probably me being thick :lol ). Can now see it and have registered. I've said it before ... but I'll say it again .... joining and contributing to PL was a very profitable decision :ok :notworthy :notworthy

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! :ok Thanks to philossify :ok for being almost as thick as I am, I too have now registered (Drousy). Members should be aware that if you already have a Virgin account, then the link in the first post on this thread MUST be followed and the client reinstalled, otherwise the tournament will not show up. I've been sat here for a while now wondering why people are saying they are in when the tournament wasn't even up.:wall

Funny thing is, his only other post was looking for the password for the last freeroll. Shame ! http://punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=335163#post335163
I fear we might see the rest of the 'one post wonders' from the last freeroll coming out of the woodwork trying to gain entry - hopefully they will be weeded out! :wall There'll also probably be a few new members joining solely to enter the freeroll - never to be seen again! (until the next one!) :spank I'm sure Paul and GaF will be vetting the entry list tho' :ok TQM

Furious.gif i'm down for a late in work on the day now - will be trying to get out of it or finish early.
ALI!!! Don't worry mate. The structure of the tourney and the start time (9pm?) means you should still have a decent stack even an hour or so after the start. :ok

ALI!!! Don't worry mate. The structure of the tourney and the start time (9pm?) means you should still have a decent stack even an hour or so after the start. :ok
cheers mate :ok - just read thru the thread again and the start time is 8pm (i thought it was 7pm :$). I dont normally get home til gone 9pm from a late shift but given that i've got over 20 hours of time owing to me and i've got an extra shift booked in for the week after, i may just try and take the day off anyway and go out with the missus and the nipper for the afternoon :hope i dont tend to get involved in much of the poker tourneys here as my shifts mean i cannot commit to anything (such as the team poker thingy :sad), but i do enjoy the one-offs, even if i'm not in it for long :\

and pin ... can't yet see tournement ... is pin registration gonna go in as batch?
Yes, the PIN numbers will be sent to Virgin in a batch - for the moment we are only collating the details. If you download (or redownload) from the link, then no need to send PIN numbers and you will be able to see the tourney. If you are waiting for the PIN numbers to be sorted by Virgin, then you won't be able to see the tournament yet - we'll let you know when it should be visible :ok(The PIN numbers are a way for you to avoid having to redownload the software)