PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm.

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! doh:@ Dear Mick, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. Customers are allowed up to four BOSS Media powered Poker software per household. Closing accounts will not enable you to open a fifth and the system cannot be over-ridden. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards,

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April!

doh:@ Dear Mick, Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. Customers are allowed up to four BOSS Media powered Poker software per household. Closing accounts will not enable you to open a fifth and the system cannot be over-ridden. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards,
Send me your details to [email protected] and I'll get it sorted.

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Well I'm going to pickett, I think it's a very 'Belgianist' site and when I fly with them to Vegas I'm going to drink $2k Free vodka ( OK I might go out after the first few rounds but it'll be worth a try).:beer :spank :beer :beer :@

I can't register at all so I dont have a username though I tried PLSlickmick
aaaaah, there's me thinking you'd just been hitting the beer too hard. :loon Leave it with me, I'll see what I can do.
The details that may be useful Paul are slick mick's aliases/acc details on the other Boss Media sites. Ideally Mick if you have a non poker playing friend you could download and register for Virgin on their machine. Then just download and log-in on yours. The restriction is 4 registrations per machine - I think I'm registered for about 6 - Gaf even more! HTH

Viirgin is Boss media - max 4 accounts - see the thread on the inter forum challenge
As I'm still waiting on an e-mail which was going to sort out my joining Poker.co.uk for inter forum challange, which is now up and running I don't hold out a lot of luck on joining Virgin for this :wall Got in to Virgin using someone elses computer and got into Poker.co.uk by asking them nicely :), they made an "excerption" and gave me an account.

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! The easy way around this has already been said by rednutt and it's soooooooooooo easy. ;) Simply find another pc at a friends or somewhere, download the virgin software from the special link in the first post and register, then you will be able to download it on your normal pc and play. :ok Virgin are looking into another way around it, but the above is easiest at present. ;)

The easy way around this has already been said by rednutt and it's soooooooooooo easy. ;) Simply find another pc at a friends or somewhere, download the virgin software from the special link in the first post and register, then you will be able to download it on your normal pc and play. :ok Virgin are looking into another way around it, but the above is easiest at present. ;)
Do you think I know any other people that have computers? :lol , Do you think I know any other people?