** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm.

Sir Puntalot

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! As I am unable to join Virgin Poker due to having 4 B*** M**** sites on my computer (one of which is canbet which is no longer BM) I decided to send them an email asking for help. On there home page is the following: As we are in the process of changing the Virgin Poker software we currently have two customer service numbers for you to ring, a different one for each of the rooms. Does this mean they are considering leaving B*** M****? Received the following reply: Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. Your computer recognizes four Bossmedia network accounts. Although Canbet have a different software provider, you can still access your Canbet account through Bossmedia. As you still can access your Canbet account it is not possible to open another account because as stated your computer recognizes four Bossmedia accounts. This means I will have to miss the freeroll :cry :cry :cry

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Taken from virgin poker...

About us spacer.gifContact us spacer.gifFrequent questions
24 hr customer services 0800 2790 681
Right. Ring that number - they are B*** M**** support. Ask them to close your Canbet account in order to allow you to download Virgin. If they won't - keep asking for superior's until you find some one who knows what they're doing.;)

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April!

As I am unable to join Virgin Poker due to having 4 B*** M**** sites on my computer (one of which is canbet which is no longer BM) I decided to send them an email asking for help. On there home page is the following: As we are in the process of changing the Virgin Poker software we currently have two customer service numbers for you to ring, a different one for each of the rooms. Does this mean they are considering leaving B*** M****? Received the following reply: Thank you for the email regarding your poker account. Your computer recognizes four Bossmedia network accounts. Although Canbet have a different software provider, you can still access your Canbet account through Bossmedia. As you still can access your Canbet account it is not possible to open another account because as stated your computer recognizes four Bossmedia accounts. This means I will have to miss the freeroll :cry :cry :cry
If all else fails cant you use a friends computer to register with virgin and just take a note of your log in details then download on your own computer and log in?

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Virgin have recently switched TO Boss Media - don't think they will be leaving just yet....... As we saw with Poker.co.uk - Boss Accounts can be permanenty closed to allow another to be opened, but as Mr V pointed out - most of the Boss Support staff don't seem to know this ..... just need to keep insisting (THEY ARE WRONG IF THEY TELL YOU IT CANT BE DONE). Or as rednutt says - the restriction is only on registering, not using - so if you can register on a different PC, you can then play on your PC with no problem......

As we saw with Poker.co.uk - Boss Accounts can be permanenty closed to allow another to be opened, but as Mr V pointed out - most of the Boss Support staff don't seem to know this ..... just need to keep insisting (THEY ARE WRONG IF THEY TELL YOU IT CANT BE DONE).
When I tried to get another account with P.co I didn't have much luck with telephone support but when I sent an email to [email protected] I had no problem getting a new account and they even gave Ed one which he didn't need!!! Maybe Virgin will be the same.

When I tried to get another account with P.co I didn't have much luck with telephone support but when I sent an email to [email protected] I had no problem getting a new account and they even gave Ed one which he didn't need!!! Maybe Virgin will be the same.
The email I sent was to support at virgin. I have enough sites on my computer so will not bother with this one.

Should the tourney be showing in the lobby just now? If it is i cant find it. I had virgin before i registered with punterslounge. I sent pl my username and pin etc.
Quickest is to uninstall, reinstall then it will be there in time.

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! :ok :hope Good luck to all taking part..:hope :ok Unfortunately I can't as I am working, Will be a great game so hope you all enjoy. Now just to get Jeffers to set the book up,, :lol I bet you fancy 150/1 this time D/Cash:loon

Im in:ok . I emailed Virgin and they told me that i had to download via PL link so i uninstalled and installed via pl and i now see the tourney in the lobby :nana :nana :nana
Can do it either way - reinstall or wait for the Pin numbers to be updated - either way is good :ok

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Hi i would very like to play the freeroll but i am not allowed to sign up for more accounts on the Boss media network. If anyone of u will help me and make the account for me then send me a pm or mail pokerfrank (AT) gmail dot com. I will then provide u with my details. I hope this is OK. I cant get to another computer to sign up.