** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm.

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Yep i did , i knew the event a long time back but was busy with the real life. Reason why i delayed till now , I already had 4 BossMedia software already . But canbet was not BossMedia anymore , and i didn't get hold of a computer other than my own to download the software as yet . Would get in done by tomorrow . :clap :clap

Well, if you do - good luck. Just a couple of questions... 1-Did you read post #1? and 2-Why?

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Hi all, ive downloaded virgin using the link, but i was already a member, been talking to morls about it, and i was wondering if its ok for me to play? My nickname on there is siapplepie, and ill email the details of my pin to yourselves if thats ok Look forward to playing you very soon SI:ok

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Hi chaps. Can you confirm i've registered as I need to know as soon as so I can get tommorrow night off work. :drums Cheers Dano I've sent the details I hope they are correct.:ok

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April!

Er, guys, I appear to be registered TWICE : moz-screenshot-1.jpg
Does it matter which ID I un-register ? (And, Yes, I did only register once, earlier tonight...)
Jeffster, Tell me both registered names and which one you are using and I'll get the other deleted - need to knoew before 1pm.

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Quote:

Originally Posted by Foolsgold doesn't Jeffster have 2 entries ??
jeffsterJeffsterGB
jeffsterJeffsterUK
Right, Folks.... I have been on to Virgin Poker support.... Apparently, my Sporting Odds account was also registered for tonights freeroll, and "you just need to un-register one of the ID's yourself, Sir..." However, whichever ID I un-register, the only one left in the tourney is "JeffsterUK", so that is what I shall play under tonight... I have also PMed this message to GaF and Paul Ross

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! ah Sh*t. I registered yesterday. just tried to log in to Virgin but couldnt remember what my password was. Now i'm logged out for 24 hours as a security measure!!! DOH. If anyone can help me please email me or send me a message . Cheers Dano