PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 9pm BST not 8pm.

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April!

Anybody who registered through the link will see it. Earlier Virgin members will have to wait until we send through their pins. :ok
Im in :ok By the way, do you know what the Runners up prize is yet:eyes :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Ideally Mick if you have a non poker playing friend you could download and register for Virgin on their machine. Then just download and log-in on yours. The restriction is 4 registrations per machine - I think I'm registered for about 6 - Gaf even more! thanks Mr.V and PR your knowledge is indeed powerfull:ok :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy sorted iam

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! If you already have Virgin, then by uninstalling and reinstalling from the link, you will be able to see the freeroll in the lobby :ok I presume that this is an alternative to sending your PIN.

Re: PL Exclusive $2k Freeroll from Virgin Poker - 25th April! Well done Paul on another great freeroll. :notworthy I'm registered as *eltrev*. Now if only Virgin flew to Newcastle from say Aberdeen and Belfast. Then Team Scotland/Ireland could jet in to the live poker night in May with our anticipated points haul from this one. ;)

i've just registered via the link. Had to use a different username, but cannot see the tournament, am i being simple or am i missing something?
See post 63. Oooops - If you used the link I don't understand why you are not seeing it.

I'm in (wallg1) - See you all on the 25th :ok p.s. Hi Bigmal Don't suppose you have recieved your psp yet from the MKOP ???
:welcomewallg. good to see you on.yes i got my psp 2 days after i won.unlike the final tickets they were right and quick with that:claphope to see u in london:ok and moface you r just greedy:lol:lol