Flat season Horses to watch out for!

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! Maybe I am too much into conspiracies but I remember that both these horses won on the same day not so long ago and these past couple of days both were slow out the stalls. Maybe they are going for the double on same day again??? I will be looking out for it anyway.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for!

All That And More

Danny Cash (not soft ground)

Angel Voices

AK1979 (2nd 15-8)

Ask

Mowgli77 - follow

Asset

Danny Cash

Boo

JTW1 (7th 33-1)

Caressed (Was 1st other night at 8-11)

Mowgli77

Conquest

DannyCash

Crimson King

Bowles10 (AW)

Cross the line

Bowles10 (AW)

DandyMan

DannyCash (firm ground)

Estrelle

Bowles10 (unpl, unpl)

Hernando Royal

Mowgli77

Hero's Worship

Mowgli77 (1st 5-1)

Insubordinate

JTW1 (3rd)

John Keats

Sensibleboy

Lightning Strike

AK1979

London express

Mowgli77 (2nd,4th) Runs today 3rd June 2.00 Epsom and is 33-1

Lord Charles

Bowles10 (1st 25/1, 2nd 10/1)

Metropolitain Man

Bowles10 (2nd 16/1)

Minister of state -

Danny cash

Mobaasher -

Bowles10 (should win a maiden)

Munsef

DannyCash

Ouija Board -

Mowgli77 2nd to Shirocco

Pride of Nation -

Bowles10 (next time out)

Princess Nada

Mowgli77

Reverence

Bowles10 (1st 1/2, 4th 10/1)

Riyalma

Mowgli77 (stoute horse)

Last and very disappointing

Satulagi

AK1979 (1st 6/4)

Seargent Cecil

Sensibleboy

Sierra Vista

Bowles10 (5furlongs)

Sir Nod

JTW1 - next time out

Spirit Rising

tank Maeastro

Supercast

JTW1 (unpl) needs fast 5f track, firm going & top jock

Tax Free

AK1979 (sprinter to be followed)

Tears of a Clown

Bowles10 (AW)

Violet park

DannyCash (needs cut)

---------------------------------------------------------------------- I just put them all in Excel and used the A/Z to list them alphabetically. It's easier to check them against runners index like that. Hope that helps mate.
London Express is 33-1 today and worth a small ew nibble. Not many Johnstone horses go off at that price and it has already beaten its elders earlier in the season.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! All that & more was unplaced yesterday & Ouija Board was 2nd. GL with London Express today. Also Sierra Vista runs in the sprint at Epsom 3.30 but is not well drawn. I would be happier backing this either at Newcastle, Goodwood or newmarket over the next 2 months.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! I missed the 2.00 Epsom race, listened to the commentary on my mobile and never heard London Express get a mention. I also like Sierra Vista but agree about the draw. I had small bet on Stage Gift and bigger bet on Mubaashir, should have had my stakes the other way round.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! Guys, Sierra Vista ran a blinder from a low draw. Finished well in front of the others to stay 4th on the line. Beat Green manalishi a hd on the line & GM was drawn 13 so that makes SV run all the better. This looks a decent bet next time if getting a decent draw. Barker's horses starting to hit form now with 20/1 2nd today & a winner yesterday.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! ASK runs tomorrow night at Windsor 8.30 race. Looked like a certain winner on its debut and is from the in form Stoute yard. RP shows he's had 5 winners from 11 here so far this season and it has Fallon on board. Forecast price of 3-1, I see it being much shorter and I also see plenty of money for it. Had a bit of interference on its debut but still ran on really well, I'd expect this horse to go onto bigger and better races in the future.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! ASK was 2nd just beaten after getting going too late, unlucky. The one i took out of tonight was PRESTO SHINKO who looked back to its best in the 6f race & will surely go to Ascot now. Fast Ground, a decent draw & who knows!

Cross the line runs 5.15 Salisbury is it worth yet another chance, 4th run today since it was noted, proving expensive to follow but 9/2 available today.
Wizby caught the eye last night when finnishing a strong 4th. Fell out of the stalls and got into all kinds of trouble trying to get back into the race and if had a clear run earlier would have been a lot closer. Worth following and sure to be placed or win at good odds in the future if in same class of race [class5]

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! Princess Nada from L Cumani's yard is down to run tomorrow in the 3.55 Newbury. Last time out it beat Caressed over 1 m on good to firm. Caressed has been an impressive winner since and boosted the form. Princess Nada travelled like a dream on its last run and should appreciate the step up in trip and although it is a step up in class to a listed race from a maiden it is certainly worth an ew bet if SP is around 15-2 as predicted on Racing Post website. Anna Pavlova is an obvious danger but is 7-4 and not much value in my opinion.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! Cocunut Moon looked unlucky the other night over the 5f at Chester. if seen out again soon, will give it a shout.

1 6Magic Glade 9-9 R Ffrench R Brotherton 712/1
winner, chased leaders, ridden to lead 1f out, all out opened 12/1 touched 12/1 £6000-£500 Each Way
2 8nkHandsome Cross (IRE) 10-0 S De Sousa (3) D Nicholls 510/3 f
in touch, ridden 2f out, edged left over 1f out, ran on inside final furlong opened 7/2 touched 4/1 £2800-£700 £2000-£500 £1050-£300
3 3hdCoconut Moon 8-9 D Allan E J Alston 49/2
hampered start, mid-division, lost place after 1f, headway 2f out, ridden over 1f out, ran on inside final furlong opened 5/1 touched 5/1 £2500-£500 (x2)

Princess Nada from L Cumani's yard is down to run tomorrow in the 3.55 Newbury. Last time out it beat Caressed over 1 m on good to firm. Caressed has been an impressive winner since and boosted the form. Princess Nada travelled like a dream on its last run and should appreciate the step up in trip and although it is a step up in class to a listed race from a maiden it is certainly worth an ew bet if SP is around 15-2 as predicted on Racing Post website. Anna Pavlova is an obvious danger but is 7-4 and not much value in my opinion.
1st @ 11/2, as you will from the threads, most of us tipped it, i got 10's!

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! I also took the early price, it was never going to go out, got well backed in and finished really well. Did you see the race and what did you think? I was very impressed, I was watching the wrong horse to start with, got it mixed up with Cross Channel (similar colours) but when it came through it got to the front well and won convincingly. Certainly one to keep the right side of and early to say but maybe another Falbrav.

Wizby caught the eye last night when finnishing a strong 4th. Fell out of the stalls and got into all kinds of trouble trying to get back into the race and if had a clear run earlier would have been a lot closer. Worth following and sure to be placed or win at good odds in the future if in same class of race [class5]
It runs today 4.00 Salisbury, looks an ew bet to me. Certainly has a chance.