** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Flat season Horses to watch out for!

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! Current list (referrer listed & also runs since advised) Lord Charles Bowles10 (1st 25/1, 2nd 10/1) Reverence Bowles10 (1st 1/2) Hernando Royal Mowgli77 Hero's Worship Mowgli77 (1st 5-1) London express Mowgli77 (2nd) Angel Voices AK1979 (2nd 15-8) Lightning Strike AK1979 runs 1st May Boo JTW1 (7th 33-1) Estrelle Bowles10 (unpl) Metropolitain Man Bowles10 (2nd 16/1) Supercast JTW1 (unpl) needs fast 5f track, firm going & top jock Satulagi AK1979 (1st 6/4) Commando Scott AK1979 (2nd 9-2) Insubordinate JTW1 - next time out Sir Nod JTW1 - next time out Trojan Flight JTW1 - (8th) next time ou Ask Mowgli77 - follow Asset Danny Cash Minister of state - Danny cash Ouija Board - Mowgli77 Pride of Nation - Bowles10 (next time out) Mobaasher - Bowles10 (should win a maiden)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! thanksDanny, i will also be adding CRIMSON KING (AW) TEARS OF A CLOWN (AW) CROSS THE LINE (AW) i dont like following the AW but these 3 have been noted in the last few days. plus SIERRA VISTA on g/soft or soft over 5f. Ran a great race today but needs cut.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! Taken from the Racing Post: Cross The Line was mugged after finding himself in front too soon when second over 1m here on his latest start. There was no danger of that happening the way he was ridden this time, for he was buried towards the rear of the field and endured a shocking passage as he tried to make his way through the middle of the pack in the straight. He ran on well when he finally saw daylight, but it was too late. He would have won with a clear run and punters may have to give him another chance.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! Good luck with ANGEL VOICES tonight AK1979 :hope Its been dropped 3lbs in the official ratings after the last effort and according to the RP website , had a few easier looking entries later this week. Noticed that INSUBORDINATE is entered in the last race at MUSSELBURGH on Friday [ 5.20] along with stable companion YORKSHIRE BLUE . F LYNCH is booked on both for Trainer Jim GOLDIE , who has had 3 wins , 4 seconds and a third from 14 runners [so far] since April 21st. Interesting to see who runs?

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! Keep a close eye on Princess Nada. Won today at 7-1 for Cumani. He describes it as beautifully bred and its half sister to Dubawi. You can't help but be impressed with how smoothly it travelled today and the 2nd horse is one to watch too, it finished well once the penny had dropped. Both look likely to improve this year. 2nd horse was Caressed from Fanshawes stable.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! INSUBORDINATE 3rd beaten about a NK , lost it at the start with a slow exit from the stalls , about 5-6 lengths behind coming into the straight and was finishing best of all !! :cry LYNCH appeared to have to snatched the reins inside the last 100yds:wall Race video on RP site.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for!

REVERENCE runs in the 2.35 Newmarket - around 9/1 2nd fav' date= well drawn but needs soft ground. I wont be on it today as i fancy Boogie Street.
was 4th today in the Palace house stakes on ground faster than it likes, wasnt beatne much & well worth following again on easier ground. May have to go abroad for that though.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for!

TROJAN FLIGHT - Ran in the 5.10 at RIPON on Saturday ' date=' the field split into 2 groups , with Trojan Flight on the far side finishing 8th overall [5th of the far side group only 2 l behind the leader on the far side [finished 2nd overall'] Report says he was finishing strongly , running on in the final furlong. Worth another go i think.
Yes it's in my notebook but runs over 7f today - so i'm leaving it alone.. Golden Asha is in my notebook too after his penultimate run at Beverley - this one runs in the 3.40 Newmarket today - has gone up in class though, so next time maybe? i've had a small EW bet at 33/1 just in case.. :hope

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! ESTRELLE runs in the 3.50 at Hamilton today. I think it stands a chance as Cecil doesnt have many horses now & can possibly pick up a few handicaps with this one. I will update list later tonight as there are plenty to add it seems & some to remove.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! A very obvious one im putting up: SERGEANT CECIL My favourite flat horse after his breathtaking 3 handicap wins last year when winning the ebor, northumberland and cesarewitch. I personally think it will win most of the cup races this year ranging from 1m6f to 2m2f. Is on target for the Yorkshire Cup and each time it runs it very rarely finishes out the first three meaning you should whack on the place money on betfair aswell as backing it for the win. Also a smaller one to follow from Ian Semples yard: JOHN KEATS Ran well yesterday, reportedly just coming to hand and could be worth following in a few fairly decent handicaps this season.

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! One to add to the list from todays racing is Riyalma from the Stoute Yard. Accounted for a horse that has already won in listed company, comes from an in form yard and holds an English and Irish oaks entry. Went to the front early and kicked on for home when Kinane asked it the question. Likes the soft ground and will get 1m4f. Stoute decided to run it in a listed race to lose its maiden tag rather than going for an easier option and it looks like it will win at Group Level. One to follow next time out and for the rest of the season.:D

Re: Flat season Horses to watch out for! I would definitely want to stay on the right side of DANDY MAN after yesterday's win running on the right ground (GF) over the minimum trip. The firmer the ground the better i think. Was impressed with VIOLET PARK, Hughes timing the run well today, has been unlucky in the past, and will follow her this season -Wants cut in the ground and 1mile is the minimum trip. Two more personal additions will be MUNSEF (worth another go), won't meet a Sirocco every race - and CONQUEST will be backed next time out be it 5f or 6f. Ran well for first race today.