** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge :welcome to PL Chewie !!! nice to see you about :ok I enjoyed last night too despite taking an "early bath" :unsure but I stuck around to see the finish. I think there will certainly be more players for some of the other forums in the next leg. Good luck for the weekend too, let us know how you get on :hope

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge :welcome Chewie!

A well deserved lead in the league table but with a few more LPM members russeled together we gonan give u a run for your money next month. :ok
Actually, I think you could very easily make top of the table next time ... ... you could play for us! ;)

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

Well done Hen and Rose... just thought I'd sign up to your forum (very nice it is tooo) . Just thought I'd drop a quick note to say thanks for making it enjoyable and "competitive" night last night, plenty of banter and moody poker all round (just the way we like it in London :tongue2 ). A well deserved lead in the league table but with a few more LPM members russeled together we gonan give u a run for your money next month. :ok gg and gl Chewie2000 (London Poker Meetup and a newbie PL reader.) ps. Im in the 400Euro rebuy at the Irish Poker Open this weekend (Thanks Talksport) .. so if any of u guys n gals are there look out for the 6'5" northerner (that's me) give me a nudge and Ill buy you a drink or five.
:welcome chewie, Feel free to defect anytime the PL lead gets too much to bear ;) and as regard the Irish Open, we certainly do have a PL representative there...........Step forward and take a Bow............ ColU FC :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Who will be flying the PL flag :cheers Hopefully he will see this and give you a shout :ok

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Hi all Just a quick update to let everyone know I've sent the $500 added value off to be processed. This usually takes our support team aprox. 2 hours, so you should see your accounts with the extra cash in sometime around then. PLer's will be getting the following bonus amounts: plrose = $150 heniek311 = $98 plpene = $25 Daft pegas = $15 SSpeirsey4 = $10 See you all at the next one! Cheers :) Matt

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Just read some of the suggestions of collusion. I for one can certainly say that if anything it was quite the contrary. When we were down to the last 25-30 or so, poor Mr V was quite short stacked compared to the rest of the table but his blinds were mercilessly attacked. Not by members of other forums, but by his fellow 3 or 4 PLers sitting at the same table. There was no thought of allowing Mr V to limp into the points for the team, it was out and out good individual poker play. I agree that one of the main reasons for this is the fact that we are used to playing against each other in the various challenges/freerolls and that no matter how much the other forums swell their numbers by, I would still expect us to dominate the points table. Once again well played everyone :clap

:welcome chewie, Feel free to defect anytime the PL lead gets too much to bear ;) and as regard the Irish Open, we certainly do have a PL representative there...........Step forward and take a Bow............ ColU FC :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Who will be flying the PL flag :cheers Hopefully he will see this and give you a shout :ok
Hi Chewie, I'll be at the Irish Open - me and our sponsored pro (Dan "Lucky Scrote" Carter) are playing the Main Event. We might have a dabble in the rebuys, but I'm not a great fan of them. Will be sure to come down for a few drinks of the Black Stuff though :) :beer You'll be able to spot the Poker.co.uk crew as we'll be wearing poker.co.uk polo shirts, and one of us looks very young (he is only 18 lol!)

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge :welcome Chewie and MattD. I very much look forward to meeting you in Dublin. I won't be carrying a copy of the Times or wearing a red rose but I guarantee you will have absolutely no problem spotting me on Friday afternoon. :ok BTW I'll be accompanied by She Who Will Be Obeyed. We're getting there on Thursday evening. If either or you are arriving on that day please leave a message on this thread.

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge id like to say well done from all at fruitchat for your win the other night, but dont get to excited lol . weve got a few strong players in our squad and should be there or there abouts in the next match. i may or may not be playing as im off abroad to work with thomsons as a holiday rep (somebodys gotta do it) lol, but ill be tryin to get the day off even if i am overseas and ill find a computer somewhere to play lol . well done again guys n gals its good to see the ladies doin well as it p****s me off when people say woman cant play poker and u guys proved them wrong so well done u are the chelski of the forum poker challenge lol ,but remember u can still be caught but only just lol good luck in the next match hope to see u at the final table .. kev:ok :ok :ok :beer cheers

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Have just downloaded this site to join in the MTT tournament so will join the team for the forum challenge if that's OK - nickname AvonGirlP. I have an evening class some Mondays but as long as the games start around 9.00 I should be home, or thereabouts. Otherwise I can always bunk off early like I did for MKOP! :ok

a newbie here who is going to play the next game on may the 8th for his PL forum :)
Would be great to have you on board mate :ok However, I seem to recall that Hungary is on the banned list at poker.co.uk too - give it a try, I hope for you I am wrong......