GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

Points are awarded for team finishing positions: 1st = 20 pts, 2nd = 19, 3rd = 18, all the way down to 20th = 1 point. No points are awarded for positions outside the top 20.
So from a Team and points perspective - very much worth limping into the top 20 than going all out for the victory (IMO)

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Now that was annoying. Sitting pretty with about 3000 chips - big showdown - 2000 of my chips Ak (me) v JJ Got the K on the flop, but the gutshot Q on the river gave him the straight - not annoyed at losing the hand, fair enough, but the manner hurt. The rest of my chips went on an open-ended straight the very next hand (had to play - pot odds), which as you can probably imagine didn't come in. 91st.

Guest gazza271

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Sorry guys but going to have to go on sit out in a bit, doing ok but my foot has swollen up big style and the stella is not masking the pain:( Gotta go to A&E

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge out in 79th.. very disapointing tbh :( Went out with 77 vs AJ and he a straight on the river. I hate that. No probs if he hits an A or J as it's a coinflip, but really hate it when they make the straight. me....not annoyed...

Guest gazza271

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Out in 30 something, 36th i think. foot really hurting now and mother in law just arrived so going down to A&E now,will update you later :unsure

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Out in 27th sorry tried to hang on for points but was very low and got AQ suited in sb all in flop Q high yessss the e4sby got his K on river :cry . Glad they went to a PLer good luck those remaining:hope Gl at the hospital Gazza