** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Dudes ill lower the tone of the place if thats OK with everyone if i uninstall and download from above link, do i need to re-register or will my exsisting username be ok what happens if i download from the link onto my laptop, can i use my desktop to play or do i have to create a new account what i think i am asking how do they tell/know that you are eligible to play i am thinking you must use the link and make a new account

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

Dudes ill lower the tone of the place if thats OK with everyone if i uninstall and download from above link, do i need to re-register or will my exsisting username be ok what happens if i download from the link onto my laptop, can i use my desktop to play or do i have to create a new account what i think i am asking how do they tell/know that you are eligible to play i am thinking you must use the link and make a new account
ditto

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge I think I downloaded the site using the PL link but cannot be sure, there is nothing in the lobby about the tournament. One other point, when I registered I had a letter in the post from Web dollar which gave me a personal Security code and pin number to make deposits. If I have to open a new account how will this be affected?

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge What if you get the message you already have 4 boss media site. But really only have 3 how can you get round this. use celeb, So, poker heaven. Did download Virgin but never used it. Anyway I can join this? Also does this mean the Poker challenge on SO is now on Poker.co.uk?

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Sorry GaF - more questions (only 2!) from me:

The rooms will be hidden unless you have downloaded from one of the links of the 6 forums - so you must download from the link/banner above if you wish to play.
I defo downloaded from the PL link in the other thread. I'm assuming that is the same as if I'd downloaded from the banner at the top of this thread?
To enter, you MUST vote yourself in in the poll in this thread and post your poker.co.uk username here (or else PL won't be credited with any points you win).
My username (account name when I log onto Poker.co.uk) is different to my room nickname. Which one do you require?

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge uninstalled and downloaded new software nickname PListnbust cant see any tourneys though edit RTFM The tournaments will be listed in the Lobby from the 4th April for 10th April event, 4th May for the 8th May event, and 4th June for the 12th June event.

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

What if you get the message you already have 4 boss media site. But really only have 3 how can you get round this. use celeb, So, poker heaven. Did download Virgin but never used it. Anyway I can join this? Also does this mean the Poker challenge on SO is now on Poker.co.uk?
Rosco, there are actually 3 different tourneys in the near future.... 1. Poker.uk challenge, $1 buy in with added $500 in prizemoney for PL's. Every monday night throughout April (except 1, Inter Forum Challenge Night) 2. SO $1 challenge, with $300 in added prizemoney for PL's, every wednesday throughout April 3. The Inter Forum Challenge, $2 buy-in on Poker.uk, 3 mondays... 1 in April, 1 in May, 1 in June. I hope this will clarify things for you :ok XX Pene

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge O.K guys , now i am working all Mondays this month, from mon3rd of apr till mon 8th may, What i want to know is what sort of time is it going to be.. As if it was late I.E 10.45pm i could make it. but thats not the issue, will we get points just for registering, If so then i will of course reg. Is it also best to register now!! Because as from the Monday 15th of May i am free every monday till the 26th of june . Kev

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Ok - a little bit of confusion ....... lets try and deal with the issues raised..... 1) These events are targeted towards UK - I seem to recall that they will start at 8pm BST - but may be wrong - however the start time will be, I am sure, "reasonable" (for UK/Europe time zone) 2) Existing usernames are ok ...... I have no idea how it works technically - just know that a redownload "reassociates" the user with the link followed. I have seen this before on Boss Media, so am confident it will work. 3) The Boss media limit to 4 - is for 4 registrations per machine - NOT 4 downloads - you can download and play on as many Boss Media sites as you wish on one machine - the only restriction is on registrations - so redownloading as per instructions here will NOT add one to your Boss Media count. 4) The first tourney is due to show in the lobby on 4th April - at this point you will know whether you can see the room or not (and need to redownload) - if you are not sure, then I propose you wait till 4th April (which leaves us a week to sort issues out) 5) This is a buy in event ($2 + 20c) - I see no point in people registering and not playing. Points are awarded for top 20, so there is no benefit to the forum in terms of points if you don't make the top 20. 6) If you already have registered at 4 Boss Media Sites and are unable to register at poker.co.uk, then you may call the support centre on 0800 917 6196 and they should be able to resolve for you (Boss Media have told us that!!). Please let us know in practice whether they have been able to help or not (I haven't heard of cases before where Boss Media circumvent the 4 registrations rule - though there does seem a willingness from them to get around this). 7) The banner in the thread is just the PL affiliate link. The poker.co.uk link goes to the same place!!!! Both are good :ok 8) I am after "nicknames" in the thread that are on display in the room - NOT your usernames (which I would say generally shouldn't be disclosed to anyone!!!) 9) Rooms will be visible in the lobby 6 days before the tourney starts. Any more questions? Answers Missed?