** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Ok guys and gals .......... Tournament is now visable in the lobby for 10th April........please check you can see it sooner rather than later so that there is still time to resolve...... If you can't see it, then you probably need to uninstall and reinstall with the poker.co.uk link. Anyone still having problems, please let us know ASAP. How are people getting on who have already registered with 4 Boss sites ...... has gone quiet on this front which I am presuming is good news .......

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Hi all If I could just draw you attention to the following: Important: The $1000 added value will be paid out the day following the tournament. This is to ensure a valid player wins the tournament, and not just someone who has found the link in the forum and downloaded the software. Cheers Matt

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

Ok guys and gals .......... Tournament is now visable in the lobby for 10th April........please check you can see it sooner rather than later so that there is still time to resolve......
Just looked in lobby and nothing showing other than the WC Daily on 10th April, I downloaded the software from the banner in the Poker.co.uk MTT League Series I thread, any ideas anyone?? Surely I don't need to uninstall and install again from this thread?? :unsure

Ok guys and gals .......... Tournament is now visable in the lobby for 10th April........please check you can see it sooner rather than later so that there is still time to resolve...... If you can't see it, then you probably need to uninstall and reinstall with the poker.co.uk link. Anyone still having problems, please let us know ASAP. How are people getting on who have already registered with 4 Boss sites ...... has gone quiet on this front which I am presuming is good news .......
I'm still trying to get registered cos we have more than 4, Ed didn't like his first name so set up a new account when he first joined SO. I called the number you gave and after a lot of D for Donkey, A for anteater, N for Norman's I was told to e-mail, quick reply from poker.co.uk saying shouldn't be a problem but need to give lots of details about me and Ed :). Waiting now to see if I'm successful. Not that I'm getting to play this month but hoping it will be on again. Ed has downloaded software again and can see forum challenge now. Thanks

Showdown: slapdash shows: As, 8s (two pair, Aces and Eights) Fruit1 shows: cherry, cherry (a pair of cherries) River (Board: 9c, 3s, 8h, Ac, cherry): Mainpot: Fruit1 wins the pot with three of a kind, cherries.
Slapdash :clap I'm probably just sad but that is the funniest thing I have read anywhere for a long long time :rollin

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Anyone having problems with the 4 accounts on Boss Media, I have found a way round it where you can log more than 4 times. :cow This doesnt involve trying to find old details and old accounts or deleting them.

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge At the end of the 3 game series, a further $1000 ($500 if less than an average of 200 runners per game) will be awarded to the Organiser/Team Captain of the forum with the most points. haha now i see why GAfs so interested ;) :rollin only joking:ok

At the end of the 3 game series' date='[b'] a further $1000 ($500 if less than an average of 200 runners per game) will be awarded to the Organiser/Team Captain of the forum with the most points. haha now i see why GAfs so interested ;) :rollin only joking:ok
Lol - Post 1 also says what's happening to that money WHEN we win it :P