Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Out in 12th, my A 10 beaten by 10 10 (few hands earlier folded 10 10 to my conqueror which would have beaten his Ax, but folded cos Daft committed in same hand already - they split the pot). Not sure I like the team factor - definitely over raised a couple of early hands to let a PL opponent know I had a strong hand, where I would normally tweak out a few more chips just for me. No problem playing just for the team if a freeroll but when you have paid to play it is slightly different (I know stake not huge !). Anyone know if the added $500 will take prize money below 10th ? :unsure

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

Yes those Girlies doing well tonight Better start eating those words:loon
Just like to say a quick thanks for making your team list so easy to read, so I can award the points and prizes :D

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Out in 7th... Have been a small fish all the way.... had some lucky comebacks... Had to be fearless... and all in with 33... called by KK...oucheeeee 13000 chips left... all in with an Ace... called by another Ace with K kicker... Bye bye... Good game everyone :clap