Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge sorry people but exam preparation gets in the way again!! I'll definately be playing in the last game though!! Good luck to everyone involved tonight... bring it home for PL! :clap

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hand #292273502 at table: $4000 ForumChallenge Started: Mon May 08 20:36:09 2006 hagerty is at seat 1 with 1970.00 PLSleek is at seat 2 with 2595.00 Tax_Monkey is at seat 3 with 2335.00 raiser98 is at seat 4 with 1705.00 dibb1e is at seat 5 with 2280.00 Dan arama is at seat 6 with 1270.00 teaulcsg1 is at seat 7 with 1905.00 RoboSQL is at seat 8 with 1985.00 ras52uk is at seat 9 with 1715.00 PLe4sby is at seat 10 with 2195.00 PLe4sby posts the large blind 30.00 ras52uk posts the small blind 15.00 ras52uk: --, -- PLe4sby: --, -- hagerty: --, -- PLSleek: --, -- Tax_Monkey: --, -- raiser98: 2s, 7d dibb1e: --, -- Dan arama: --, -- teaulcsg1: --, -- RoboSQL: --, -- Pre-flop: hagerty: Fold PLSleek: Fold Tax_Monkey: Fold raiser98: Raise 90.00 dibb1e: Fold Dan arama: Fold teaulcsg1: Fold RoboSQL: Fold ras52uk: Fold PLe4sby: Call 90.00 Flop (Board: Qh, Js, 6h): PLe4sby: Check raiser98: Bet 90.00 PLe4sby: Fold raiser98 wins the pot of 195.00 by default (0.00 rake were taken for this hand)

Unusual Play in Inter Forum Challenge ... the players at my table are checking the pots down, avoiding taking eachothers chips... and admit to it aswell :spank :spank Str8 against trips... no betting.... Quads against trips... no betting... :unsure :unsure The same at the other tables??? And then they accuse us for doing the same last time..... :puke :puke Idiots...

Re: Unusual Play in Inter Forum Challenge nope - we are quite happily taking chips of each other pene - just wait, ur hand will come and they are being silly really - they might be better off buiding one/two of them up to challenge for the real points, also means that the table will split up at some point and they will all still have less than average chips..... and be ripe for the picking! Damo

... the players at my table are checking the pots down, avoiding taking eachothers chips... and admit to it aswell :spank :spank Str8 against trips... no betting.... Quads against trips... no betting... :unsure :unsure The same at the other tables??? And then they accuse us for doing the same last time..... :puke :puke Idiots...

Re: Unusual Play in Inter Forum Challenge Well - one of the gambling.co.uk members raised the same question earlier in the week and was told it wasn't the way to go - so I'm pretty confident they're playing properly. I know we're playing properly. So if laddies are doing it, I reckon they're probably the only ones doing it.....

Re: Unusual Play in Inter Forum Challenge

... the players at my table are checking the pots down, avoiding taking eachothers chips... and admit to it aswell :spank :spank Str8 against trips... no betting.... Quads against trips... no betting... :unsure :unsure The same at the other tables??? And then they accuse us for doing the same last time..... :puke :puke Idiots...
I've not noticed any of this at my table, and can say I'm 100% confident that Team gambling.co.uk are playing everyone for themselves...

Well - one of the gambling.co.uk members raised the same question earlier in the week and was told it wasn't the way to go - so I'm pretty confident they're playing properly.
They are definitely not playing properly... But... I will keep my cool... They ask me where I am from...but I keep ignoring them... This is by far the longest time ever I have kept quiet :lol :lol

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

Well Done Hagerty!!!!!!
Ok ok ok.... iam gracious in defeat. Not sure if hagerty is from this forum but well played... i know i was winding you all up this week, if you referenced back to the gambling forum (like some of you did) you would all relise that nothing i said should have been taken seriously. You all play reasonably well (in general ;))....even Paul Ross - and if you look back at my comments on the other forum you will relise i was actually very complimentary about your play in the game we met! Just wanted to create a little friendly banter - and i can honestly say even if i had won (yeah right) i would still have wrote something like this... look slike you are on your way to claiming the first Forum Vs Forum title....congratulations and see you all next time.... This is Raiser Signing off - as promised :D Ps - Your Smilies are great :nana :cow :rollin

They are definitely not playing properly... But... I will keep my cool... They ask me where I am from...but I keep ignoring them... This is by far the longest time ever I have kept quiet :lol :lol
:rollin spank 'em pene:spank

OK back from the dead and defiently the last post - we have not colluded in any way shape or form, it was actually me that said No when the question was asked - IMO poker is best played as an individual game not as a team game where you go soft on each other.