GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Unusual Play in Inter Forum Challenge

OK back from the dead and defiently the last post - we have not colluded in any way shape or form' date=' it was actually me that said No when the question was asked - IMO poker is best played as an individual game not as a team game where you go soft on each other.[/quote'] Such a nice guy you have become all over sudden... :unsure

They are definitely not playing properly... But... I will keep my cool...
Pene - not sure that's fair - at least not without some hand history evidence...... I've been reading their forum and I really don't believe they are up to anything dodgy ....... they also seem like nice genuine guys (despite some of them trying to make themselves "hate figues" :P )

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

JJ all in pre-flop 1 caller of 1575 with KQo needless to say he caught his king on the turn and im out how can u call that with shite tho!
Same guy just busted me up very next hand hit straight (only 310 chips left) then on the hand immediately after took out dibble with another straight:eek What a lucky fecker:cry

Pene - not sure that's fair - at least not without some hand history evidence...... I've been reading their forum and I really don't believe they are up to anything dodgy ....... they also seem like nice genuine guys (despite some of them trying to make themselves "hate figues" :P )
Please read my post again then... They admitted to it... 6ooner was there to hear it... so was I... "Why would I take his chips... I need him in top 20... you did the same thing last week" ...that was said by Maniac... from Laddies...

Please read my post again then... They admitted to it... 6ooner was there to hear it... so was I... "Why would I take his chips... I need him in top 20... you did the same thing last week" ...that was said by Maniac... from Laddies...
Sorry guys i have to agree with you on this one. The whole point of this is to have some fun, banter and poker. Not to cheat i have seen this and its sick. Please get some hand history and post it as its just plain wrong I can assure you guys gambling.co.uk DO NOT CHEAT we just try and get you all on tilt xxx

Sorry guys i have to agree with you on this one. The whole point of this is to have some fun, banter and poker. Not to cheat i have seen this and its sick. Please get some hand history and post it as its just plain wrong I can assure you guys gambling.co.uk DO NOT CHEAT we just try and get you all on tilt xxx
I trust you... I only saw this from laddies...

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Out after a few bad beats tonight on the river, apart from the last hand when I was walloped by slapdash's AA. Haven't seen any obvious collusion on any tables, probably cos they were all PL or gambling. GL everyone, and Raiser, nice to hear you say some polite words at last. See you at the tables sometime.

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Pene - think we had a "language barrier" there again - post 416 looked like you were accusing gambling.co.uk - but it seems not..... I wasn't defending laddies at all (I haven't read their forum, so don't "know" them at all...... )