Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU - Monday 8th May Will be there as soon as I can :ok Looking like I'll be a little late back from work - I'll be signed in though and hopefully shouldn't be sitting out for more than half an hour :hope :hope

Re: YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU - Monday 8th May Have updated the table above - I can spot 47 PL in the 93 entrants so far - looks like we're going to dominate numbers wise even more than last time!!!!! Anyone still missing???

Re: YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU - Monday 8th May I'm there - quite possibly bad news for everyone else, but at least you lot generally know when I'm bluffing!! (As a clue for those who haven't seen me play, I bluff when the answer to the following two questions is yes: Do I have cards in front of me? Am I within a metre or so of the PC?)

Guest gazza271

Re: YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU - Monday 8th May

Anyone still missing???
in :ok PL Chhhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggeeeeeeee

Re: YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU - Monday 8th May am in this week after last time debacle of my account not being recognised! so how does it work? I assume they keep track of who is in which forum and tally points as appropriate? Damo :cheers ps LizziePL is my alias