Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

kevsul

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies My guess is it could be saaw with a staking plan? 2 selections to win, say 4/6 & 1/2 shots Betting slip 1 City to beat Rovers 4/6 1pts, City to beat Man U 1/2 3pt saaw Betting slip 2 City to beat Man U 1/2 1pts, City to beat Rovers 4/6 3pt saaw. city & man u win slip 1 = 1.67 win + 3 pts returned slip 2 = -1 + 5 pts returned profit 0.67 with only one winner????? Am I on the right tracks? Is there a prize :rollin

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

Sounds like a plausible theory, Danny...though it seems a shame to waste the resources of our keen (?) betting minds trying to solve what may prove to be an unresolved and never revealed 'magic' system.
:clap
Let's hope that the thread stays 'alive' long enough to provide a resolution to the matter.
I somehow doubt that:eyes

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies hi MR INTENSITY, I am so sure you would not like this thread to keep going,but if it stops then so be it, people WILL know sooner or later, i am just making sure and covering all angles, as i have said earlier i have put this bet on.IT WORKS. SO now Zebedee1, if you work that bet out it goes like this 1 winner @1/2 total returns are 9.00 so profit is only 1.00.. if one winner @4/6 total returns are 9.67 so profit is 1.67. and if both win total returns are 9.17 profit is 1.17 BUT THEY COULD BOTH LOSE...so therefore no guarantee to win anything. kev. G/L to all today hope you all get some profits i am off to work be back on late tonight kev:ok :ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Ok here's some of my thoughts. The first bet(s) is placed in a bookies, but the second bet(s) can be either be placed in another bookies or online. This says to me that the first bet is more complicated and needs to be written down on a slip, whilst the second is a much simpler bet. I'm not particularly au fait with different types of racing bets but are their any that can be done on racing and not on football? The reason I ask this is cos of a quote from kev:

i was shown a bet by a friend in the bookies and it looked a good system but it could also fail and lose alot of money on it, (football bet) he told me he had won a few quid off it last year, but this year already down a few grand,
Also, the returns to staking ratio is common until you throw in the £1020 stake:
StakeMin ReturnMax Return
Why is the £1020 different? Apart from that I'm stumped! :lol

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Yes goods spot Hodgey, the first bet will most likely be some sort of perm or SAAW bet, the second bet maybe a cover bet on one horse or a straight win bet/s. I'm starting to think we'll never catch on, however this thread has recently unearthed a few new ideas that I'm already researching. If I can get some good results I'll have no problems sharing the ideas with you lot.....well maybe not Kev :)

SO now Zebedee1, if you work that bet out it goes like this 1 winner @1/2 total returns are 9.00 so profit is only 1.00.. if one winner @4/6 total returns are 9.67 so profit is 1.67. and if both win total returns are 9.17 profit is 1.17 BUT THEY COULD BOTH LOSE...so therefore no guarantee to win anything. kev. G/L to all today hope you all get some profits i am off to work be back on late tonight kev:ok :ok
Back to the drawing board :sad

hi MR INTENSITY, I am so sure you would not like this thread to keep going,but if it stops then so be it, people WILL know sooner or later, i am just making sure and covering all angles, as i have said earlier i have put this bet on.IT WORKS.
Am I reading this right kev? If you (and/or DP) decide/work out that this works and is 'GUARANTEED', then you will tell everyone what it is?
So it has been of some benefit after all then.:D
Damn it:lol:lol

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies just a quick reply, i have not been on as i said because i have work thur, fri, sat, sun, but when all angles and info is covered and that i am certain, yes i WILL let you KNOW. AND THAT INCLUDES EVEN IF I MAYBE WRONG. i have put the bet on only 3 times. and each time i have won. but please bear with me . will give better updates during next week kev.:ok thanks to all.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies george j , I have never took anything the wrong way as regards begin slagged off. take it all on the chin , well at least we have another winning system (possibly) lets hope so!! every one working to find it GREAT. KEV:ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies every one working to find it GREAT. what i mean is that everybody is now all trying that little harder to find the winning system. (not mine) still working on mine but as i have said right or wrong you will know. kev:ok

every one working to find it GREAT. what i mean is that everybody is now all trying that little harder to find the winning system. (not mine) still working on mine but as i have said right or wrong you will know. kev:ok
I think I already got that but given the rest of this thread it seemed a little on the nose:D :ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies hiya kev et al, what a great thread - i've followed with great interest. has anyone actually denied this is Stop At A Winner? (SAAW) ie keep increasing your stake to cover your losses, until your bet wins? or is it just two single bets on the same race?

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Hi muppet77, glad you like the thread, no one has denied or stated that it is SAAW. Also not on the same race and you dont keep increasing the bet. the figure's at the start state that the more you put on the more you win. I am still doing research on this. I myself have done the bet 3 times and won. keep looking in to see developments thanks for the intrest kev :ok :hope

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies cheers kev, a little more of an insight. a few people near the top did mention the SAAW, but different races eh?? surely if it guarantees profit, then logically the more you bet the more you win.....so why do you need to think about it / have talked about using a spreadsheet.....mmm?? i hope it brings you a few notes kev. ;-)

I think that question has been answered higher up on this page merlin. Let's be patient:tongue2;)
And thank you very much for been patient. got to be careful now i found out that D.P is a Psychopath:rollin :rollin :loon .so make sure i keep posting everyday . :rollin :ok