Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

kevsul

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies hi guys, mr valiant23 , you are so right , the bet my friend showed me , was for very large stakes which i could not afford. I have told him of this new idea of mine. Oringinally his was footy mine is horses. When i do get this up and running my friend and also MR DP will be rewarded. I do not keep sending PM'S to MR DP. I sent my idea TO LOOK AT that is all only other mail was to ask how to do spreadsheet, i have microsoft spreadsheets, so if some one else wants to PM me with how to do one, Or post one on here i will try and learn. I have tried to keep this going without any arguments, Also yes MR valiant my greed will not get the better of me. Apart from needing money like we all do xmas coming as well, wife 7 kids, MONEY would come in very handily, But i am not going to rush into this just to make quick money. I thank you all for your patience, and also your words of ( help or advice or comments good or bad ) kevsul:hope :ok

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies i'm a bit of an excel freak myself. If you need any help, just yell - also if you want to be vague and not give away anything you're doing you might try mrexcel.com The forum there is packed with various data. I'm just finishing off a macro for a spreadsheet right now. When a certain event occurs, the program will look at the data and check against 2 criteria, if this is met it will send a task to my boss' diary via groupwise. I can't be bothered doing it manually. :ok :lol Also - i have an excel workbook that has data from in-running horse races listing the odds every few seconds. If this is of use i'll send it off to you - if not, um ... well, you've just wasted your time reading this then. Haven't you. Let us know how we can assist. You'll bet plenty of help. For an excel newbie though, the site i mentioned and their forum search should answer just about any query you may have. George

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies If its a S.S.A or D.S.A bet make sure youve got your sums right wink2.gif It wasnt long ago I had a lad in the pub telling me how he could back all outcomes in 2 soccer games (9 bets) using a D.S.A bet and make 8pts profit every time loon.gif Until I showed him where he was going wrong. cry.gif (the lad was going to put all his spare money on that saturday,good job he didnt) Some people can get a tad excited where moneys concerned and not research all angles properly. To my knowledge (tho I might be wrong) no new types of bet have been introduced in the last 25 years in horseracing and only a couple in football (ht/ft and correct goalscorers). During this time countless statisticians,computer experts,proffesional gamblers and bookies have all looked for the holy grail of the guarenteed no lose bet all to no avail,arbitrage is the the best they've come up with and that still has a risk if one of the bets gets pulled. Therefore I find it highly unlikely that your method/system is as you say 100% guarenteed No doubt there will be plenty of takers though when the " system for sale, only £19.99" board goes up. ;)

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies hi ya adythom:: Right, lets call this " The Magic Bet " for the sake of argument. It is a bet whereby you place bets at different bookies, and are indeed guaranteed a profit whatever the outcome. from MR DATAPUNTER from earlier in the thread just in case you missed this bit .kevsul

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies :lol Not sure you'll be able to convince them Kev. Best bet (pun intented) may be to start a betting thread showing your test results, not necessarily your selections. When you make £10 into £10,000 even Frisky might be tempted to believe :ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Hi fellas. I get the impression Kev originally wanted some sort of help with advice on how to market his system, BUT instead, he has now got us all thinking.... Was this deliberate? Is he really boasting that he has a system that GUARANTEES A PROFIT and his perhaps enjoying seeing us all struggle in an attempt to guess his "system"....? I don't know. Here's what I do know, and I admit I was WRONG in my orginal post that I thought I had an idea of what was being done. 1. The Bet can only be done on English horse racing using NORMAL ODDS. This probably eliminates forecasts, tricasts, but leaves eachway betting open and suggests to me, multiple betting. 2. The figures quoted i.e £520, £1040, £1560 all have something in common don't they? ..... For a start they are all divisible by 13.... 3. Kev is worried about the TYPE of bet, something perhaps the bookies may need to stop altogether. What TYPE of bet are we discussing here? 4. You have to put TWO bets on, one in a bookies and another close by or on the net. It's highly probable with enough time that we can put our heads together and crack it. There are enough logical thinking, level headed folk on here. Anyway, keep popping in Kev to see what replies are being written.... ps - You're not Fender are you? :rollin

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

:ok Hi, i have only been on this site for a few weeks and i have really enjoyed the banter with everyone with whom i have communicated, i now have a problem, we are all here to help each other, to win money from the bookie and put money into our pockets there are a very lot of wise people here and i just would like your opinion please, such as carl (herp) , ralphie, spreadman, etc, all the best Kev.
I must admit, I admire your cheek Kev, i don't think I'd have the cheek to ask seasoned punters for help & then not reveal the system! It would be a nice problem to have though!:D Good work Danny, I think you're on to him!:ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Had forgotten all about Fender ... What a legend :lol You'll definitely need advanced spreadsheet skills just to keep tabs on all those kids Kev let alone operating the Holy Grail ... Speaking of which here's a quote from the film which will liven things up a little and make Mr Intensity feel at home while we all wait for Kev's and DP's pronouncement on this :-

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies OH I often go back into systems and strategy archeive to have a good old laugh. The line about the baking of cakes etc.... has me every time HAHAHA!

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Enthusiasm seems to have died down in this thread , I wonder why eyes.gif Never mind guys The system for sale only £19.99 board will be along soon roll.gif Hurry just in time for Christmas Should be £100 ,limited period only BUY ONE GET ONE FREE loon.giflaugh4.gif ;)

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

Enthusiasm seems to have died down in this thread , I wonder why eyes.gif
:lol
The system for sale only £19.99 board will be along soon roll.gif Hurry just in time for Christmas Should be £100 ,limited period only BUY ONE GET ONE FREE loon.gif
:lol
I don't know if any of you guys have ever spotted this? but there is a loophole in tennis betting. Example, the womens singles final is now in play. Before it started you could get 1.53 on A. Myskina to win, and 2.50 for Dementieva. Now the favourite is leading Dementiava has dropped to 5.00 in the live betting. So if you had bet a £100 on Myskina yesterday, and say £30 on Dementiava today, you've an Arb, where no matter what the outcome you'll make a profit. This isn't a one off, the same thing happenned yesterday with the Henman, Coria match. Before the off Henman was 5.00 and Coria 1.22. When Henman won the first set during live betting Coria dropped to 2.25. Interesting huh? I will be keeping an eye out from now on, because this is Arb betting without the hassle.:hat
I'm sure fender-bender was taking the piss:lol:lol
we're getting sidetracked here.... good :lol
Maybe we should change this to the BS thread?;)

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Hey guys, I'm not giving up the ghost.... Had some more thoughts such as.... He bets at more than one bookies, so one bet presumably loses and the other one wins. If £520 generates a profit of £20, that's £260 spent in each bookies. One bet returns £280, the other loses... He guarantees a win, so does that mean that every horse in a particular race is backed across the bookmakers? The fact Betfair isn't used suggest that fixed odds must be taken in order to calculate an exact return. Obviously Betfair odds fluxuate as do live shows, so the odds of the horses must be EARLY PRICE horses (I think). Anyone else have any thoughts?

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Danny 'sherlock' Cash strikes again!!:lol Sounds like a plausible theory, Danny...though it seems a shame to waste the resources of our keen (?) betting minds trying to solve what may prove to be an unresolved and never revealed 'magic' system. Your logic fits the few known facts about this enigma...I myself may have been side tracked, initially by the mention of the figures of 520, 1040, etc. thinking that it sounded like a Martingale stake progression, though this would, in fact be 520, 1040, 2080, etc. if it was to follow strictly the right stake amounts. It is hard to see, if your suggestion is correct, why a spreadsheet or paper testing routine would be necessary.....if the system is obviously and truly watertight from the outset, and you do indeed back every horse in the race, then why not proceed immediately with building up the bank and progressively increasing the stake? I am sure that we are grasping at shadows, and without the full information can only surmise the 'magic' part of the system...... Let's hope that the thread stays 'alive' long enough to provide a resolution to the matter.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies hi guys, i bet you thought i had gone .No i have not long finished work, same for fri sat and sun by the way, still will look in to see how things are going, like the ideas by the way danny, have to be careful with what i say. definetly not martingale. all the best lads talk again soon be on late again tomorrw night,kev:ok