** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

kevsul

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Thanks ray I was just pointing out the difference between backing and laying on betfair and backing at a bookie and laying at betfair. A few differences and can be costly if you don't know what you're doing. The bots are well known and there are some examples of how to program your own on this forum. I'd tried paying someone else to do it. They sold the code to someone else. :( Although there are a few free applications available for betfair such as gruss's Betfair Trader which allows you to place bets from excel. Hopefully Kev has found something else... we wait with bated breath As an aside - I did a thread on another forum recently to explain to someone how to work out the difference between bookie back odds and betfair lay odds taking into account commission. If anyone's interested it's here (Mods - feel free to delete link if this is naughty) http://www.arbforum.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1134928969 Just ignore what i say on the thread about 2.5% - was trying a shortcut but it doesn't work; only for the values i first tested it with :$ I'll attach an updated spreadsheet here which might be easier to understand - my original seems to have confused some people.

conv_51.xls

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies :@ I said : This year. All right. :lol Seriously, couple of the mods in the UK are trying the bet on to see if it is generally available. As there is no racing right now you'll have to wait until next week. Hang in there Georgej, one more week, you can make it.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies All right , all right , FFS. The question remains if the bet is generally available, if so it needs to be kept quit otherwise the bookies will find out and simply stop taking the bet, therefore details are then to be given out by PM only. if its not generally available then we might as well post the info here as there is little to protect. So before posting details in public view who wants to try it on ? I'll PM you the details and once we know how available it is we may post it all or keep it in PM's. P.S. 2 mods tried it on/made inquiries and got the bet refused btw.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

The question remains if the bet is generally available, if so it needs to be kept quit otherwise the bookies will find out and simply stop taking the bet, therefore details are then to be given out by PM only.
Second class citizens?:unsure
So before posting details in public view who wants to try it on ?
I want to try it on (what? Really expect me to say anything else?:lol )