** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

kevsul

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

May I ask what if your horse falls in the race? .... what if it runs out? , I mean anything can happen in racing.
Don't think it's like that as kev has said it can be applied to football. Must be something REALLY special to have taken this long to figure out:D:tongue2.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies :lol when we're told there is a winning system, we're sceptics :eyes when we're told, pass or fail, that the system details will be disclosed; we need to be patient. :unsure when we're told that only 3 bets have been made with a winning system and don't hear any details, we get a little unsettled. :( when we're not told that the system is being tested to extremes and feel we might never hear what's happening, disheartened doesn't quite cover it. :@ when a winning system is not being taken advantage of and making the bookies have nightmares... come on... :wall when we know that there are seasoned punters on the board that have knowledge of most of the bets available, and their knowledge is not being harnessed... When we can't stand it any longer and don't feel like waiting 'til 01/04/06 for the final disclosure, there's really only one thing left to say... :moon Here's hoping you can prove me wrong Kev :beer (And cheers to the moderators for giving us so many smilies to play with :cheers )

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies which year? :unsure Seriously though - are the races not becoming fewer and more horses running just to get their handicap now, or in the next few weeks? This should push the odds up on some of the horses and favourites may not win so often. Is this good news or bad news Kev? I agree with Mr I - would be a great Christmas pressy. We've all been good boys and girls this year. You can check with Santa if you like. santa1.gif This should tell you when he's in your area - when it starts tracking. (Courtesy of Carl) http://www.noradsanta.org/en/default.php

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Actually, bumped into a friend of mine i hadn't seen in a bit, she's married now, her wife is pregnant, ( yes they call each other the misses ) asked how they did it, and did they know the father, and stuff, actually they said : "yeah we know the father, pick him from a book, then we met him and all" so there you go, all we men are good for is supplying sperm, and it is all legal here :loon oh, yeah, magic bet, my lips are sealed :eyes