Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

kevsul

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies how ironic, the only guy he sends the details to is the one person who can do nothing with them as i don't live in england and can't get to the bookies :loon unless someone in england is able to go to the bookies for me .... now who do i know .... :lol i think i've suddenly got a lot of good friends :rollin kev, i aint telling anyone anything, entirely up to you. obviously next time i'm in england its straight to the bookies :lol

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Hi just read this and I've got an idea as to what it might be. Someone touched on it previously. I believe the only thing that is stopping you is when your local bookmaker says NO, I'm not taking that bet today. You may have to travel about a bit, and I definitely wouldn't sell it. You'll blow it for yourself. Good luck. DC

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

how ironic, the only guy he sends the details to is the one person who can do nothing with them as i don't live in england and can't get to the bookies :loon unless someone in england is able to go to the bookies for me .... now who do i know .... :lol i think i've suddenly got a lot of good friends :rollin kev, i aint telling anyone anything, entirely up to you. obviously next time i'm in england its straight to the bookies :lol
:clap Fair play to you mate. There seem to be a lot of interested people suddenly since you didn't dismiss it out of hand DP:lol You have chosen wisely Kevsul:)

:clap Fair play to you mate. There seem to be a lot of interested people suddenly since you didn't dismiss it out of hand DP:lol You have chosen wisely Kevsul:)
There were lots of interested people last night too:\ Would it be too easy to imply something by asking when you decided to post on this thread?:unsure

Would it be too easy to imply something by asking when you decided to post on this thread?:unsure
I don't even understand that question:unsure I just think it's quite funny that everyone seemed to think "Here we go again, another Martingale nutter" at first and now he has everyone's attention. For what it's worth I'd hate to see the guy ripped off -and I don't mean to suggest that everyone here WOULD rip him off - and if he were to ask my advice (and let's be honest, he has posted to ask advice) I'd advise him to stick with Datapunter and let him knock some spreadsheets up and test it.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies :lol:lol

I just think it's quite funny that everyone seemed to think "Here we go again, another Martingale nutter" at first and now he has everyone's attention.
Like I said he had peoples attention last night when no one had any idea what it was. Given the numbers in the initial post what would you assume that it was? At least I can see THE PERFECT SYSTEM:cow:nana:lol

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies just having dinner guys will back to chat in a short while, and datapunter i chose you of course 1, because of as you say where you live but also it was your first reply that told me on instincts only that i could trust you, and i was right with my instincts,you are a very wise man MR DP, and i appreciated everything that you have said so far talk to you all soon guys, kev:ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Aye, i've had the proverbial knife stuck in my back a few times over money issues. And there wasn't much money involved. People can get so strange when a bit of cash is involved, amazing. Anyhow, having that experiance its the last thing i would do to someone else. And besides that i've just sold my house, going to make about 30000£ , yes thirty thousand pounds, profit on that. So i'm not bothered for a bit of cash :rollin We're going to sit on this for a bit kev, and really do our homework :ok

Right, lets call this " The Magic Bet " for the sake of argument. It is a bet whereby you place bets at different bookies, and are indeed guaranteed a profit whatever the outcome.
If this is true, Mr.D, and I have no reason to doubt you, then it can't be a simple SAAW bet. With a SAAW bet, you are not "guaranteed a profit, whatever outcome"....your prediction(s) need to be correct. This has turned into an excellent discussion, :clap for Datapunter, he has exhibited great integrity, and I a sure will handle this situation fairly, and to the best of his ability, Kevsul, your 'magic bet' is in safe hands, whether it is good fortune or your very astute perception that lead to your choice of which PL'er to share your 'secret' with. I am sure that whoever you had chosen would have tried their best to help you, but if the development of the system requires a spreadsheet, then Mr. D. is your man. And if you are worried about reaching a 'saturation point' with your bookie(s), maybe you could adapt your system to use on the exchanges or with spread betting companies. The first would be happy for however much extra business you generate, as they would get their 5% commission, and the second would be happy, as their profit is in the spread difference. The only problem, eventually could be fluidity and matching your bets on the exchanges.... By the way, Kevsul...nice touch,....going away to have your dinner, keep your audience on the edge of their seats..... the first rule of great entertainment and suspense !!! :ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Wouldn't this have been better done as a PM to someone rather than a thread, given what the outcome is?:unsure As it is everyone who wanted to help in the first place still doesn't know what is going on and is still unable to help, and have simply wasted there time. Nice:eyes.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies MR I , I personally dont think that anyone has wasted there time here. I do how ever understand that you and every one else would like to know what it is that i have. Mr DP as he says is going to run a spread sheet which i have never done but i am trying out one now. Also the replies that i have had have been very good to me. I really wish it was so simple just to give it to you and every body else. (small fee invovled) ha! HA! HA! no really i need to sort it out correctly. I really think in my own mind that it is perfect.. but MR DP has advised to do that spread sheet thing so just keep coming back here for updates all the best kev:ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies So it's definately an arb then? For major pitfalls to this, see the website i mentioned earlier. If you are going in to the actual bookie shop and a mate is doing the same - communicating with a mobile, then you have a chance of getting away with it for quite a while. Online, arbers are hated by bookies because you are possibly costing them large amounts of money, without risk, on a regular basis. I've even got a spreadsheet that will do the sums for you if you want... then again, if it is an arb, so have alot of people. Goodluck with this. George

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies ok, so it needs a spreadsheet but it needs to be done in a shop and not online ? This kind of my implies it's a tactic that has to be physicaly done at the counter, but why would this need a spreadsheet ?? It also involves places bets at multiple bookies, (presumably on the same event ??) It uses large stakes for small returns. That strongly suggests some of Arb. Give us a clue, is it specfic to one sport, or can it be done over multiple sports ??

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies I dont know if it needs a spread sheet. I am only going on what MR DP say's. as regards is it specific sport, I mentioned earlier it is for horse racing. And no i dont need mates at other shops with mobiles ,and you dont need to go to many different bookies on the day , reason for saying that is to spread the bet around and not use same bookies all the time. and defo not an arb kev:ok i really do thank you all for your intrest in this, also i am sorry if i am giving out false vibes or info. all the best kev:ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Kev, hope this works out for you. Don't think i'll be looking at this thread too much from now on though - it's doin ma heid in, trying to think of all the different combinations of one bet on a horse and another at a different bookies. :lol All i can think of is the back and lay at different odds, but if it's something to do with the place market... can't see any guarantees; which is of course why you want to keep this to yourself for now. :ok Hope there aren't any holes in logic and if you need any suggestions for testing, no-matter how vague you need to be to keep it secret, i'm sure you'll have plenty of support. "Stick it to the man!"

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies I think the fact that kev has avoided using PM's and kept everything on the thread is to me an indication that he just cannot believe his good fortune. The one thing you all seem to be forgetting is that this is not kevsul's original idea. In fact kev said it is a system used by a friend for horse racing which kev has tweaked for football results. I have an idea that kevsul is not a windup merchant, but someone who knows his limitations, and as such has asked for help. The only thing I would suggest to kevsul is that he comes to some arrangement with the friend who had the original idea and shared it with kev, and they worked as partners. As DP has said, he's been screwed over through money, and if kevsul is going to make money off this idea, it seems only fair that kev at the very least makes a proposition to his friend.

I think the fact that kev has avoided using PM's and kept everything on the thread is to me an indication that he just cannot believe his good fortune.
I think the point is that kev started on this thread then decided to use PMs. Is that how a forum works?:unsure

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Maybe we can arrange a very short poker tourny for this after DataPunter pulls it to pieces and it still works. everyone puts in half their chips, kev goes allin and wins - do this at every table with the last bet leaving everyone 10 chips, just incase. Entry fee £10. Ok so its a stupid idea, but thats the stage my fried brain is at now.