Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

kevsul

:ok Hi, i have only been on this site for a few weeks and i have really enjoyed the banter with everyone with whom i have communicated, i now have a problem, we are all here to help each other, to win money from the bookie and put money into our pockets and of course we all know not to gamble with what we cannot not afford, so stay with in our means, well subsequently i was shown a bet by a friend in the bookies and it looked a good system but it could also fail and lose alot of money on it, (football bet) he told me he had won a few quid off it last year, but this year already down a few grand, well i have looked at this bet and decided it can be done on horse racing and went to the counter and spoke to the manager and asked if i could do it on the horses and he say yes, so i tried it a few times and won and also lost , i have now worked on this bet for the last few months, and with a very large lay out i.e £520 or £1040 or £1020 or even £1560 you can GUARANTEE TO WIN an minimum of £20 to £50 on the £520 layout and then on the £1040 it is £40 to £100 and on the £1020 it is £20 to £72.50 and on the £1560 it is £60 to £150, now this as i have said is 100% to win every day unless there is no english horse racing, so with out giving to much away what advice would you give me , i.e.market the idea , sell it, i am just like the rest of us here an ordinary working guy, i have a brother who is quite well off and i told him this system of mine and he layed out the money for the last 2 days doing this and we are up to £50 profit just for 2 days,i have explained to him as he is not a betting man and he just like's the money and does not understand the bet which is good as he could tell to many people, so you see every body would think it is a scam but trust me it is not, and i really hope i am not posting this on here and that i am out of order doing so, there are a very lot of wise people here and i just would like your opinion please, such as carl (herp) , ralphie, spreadman, etc, all the best kev. and please dont ban me from the site if i have done wrong by posting this i am sorry now thank you once again kev.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies right mate, where do we start. First of all your not going to get banned(just yet :lol) this sounds like to me the old Martingale system but then again Im not really a system expert your better off asking some of the systems lads. If there is 1 thing Ive learnt is theres no such thing as GUARANTEE profit. The only advice is paper test for a while and if there is no problems then give it a go. Some lads on here would paper test a system for fcuking ages mate honest with putting any coin on it at all. I paper tested a system Ive got for the horses -Ive still got it if any of you want it- but basicly its the martingale system for horses following templegates tips etc. I paper tested it for 3 months with out putting any money down and I was coing it in. 200 quid a day at 1 point but the first time I did it proper I lost over 100 quid in a week now to me thats a lot of money to throw away.. I hope someone else can help you more than me but theres no substitue for following form and doing your home work. I dont like systems as they do let you down from time to time. some may argue with me But I dont like them.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies thanks for the reply herp, but i do promise you there is no martingale system in this, and i had never heard of it untill i came to this site and i have been gambling since i was 14 (with my dad at dog tracks) it is so easy i am suprised that no one else has seen how to do it , as i said i have just done 2 days with my brother with it , he thinks it is very funny begin able to take money from a bookie with out ever losing , but i am sure if everyone did this they would either shorten up odds , restrict the amount you could put on parts of it or ban the one sort of bet invovled in it as you have to put 2 bets on to win kev:lol

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies If its guaranteed to win then thats all you need, simply apply the system and let the money roll in. But maybe, just maybe you have missed something. Thread carefully, very carefully. Big banks to generate small profits only need to go wrong once to leave you bancrupt. And no matter how unlikely, if there is a 0.0001% chance of it happening, it will. At least its a worst case scenario you should expect to happen and be fine with. Send me the details in private first if you want and i'll have a look, entirely up to you when and if you make any details public.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

he told me he had won a few quid off it last year, but this year already down a few grand
This looks like the worrying part of the whole fun, ain't it? Still Martingale-look-alike as for the enormoous outlay to "guarantee" profits - guarantee in quotes as per the above quotation as it looks it can lose, unless you've done some alternations to the whole system, kev.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Hi, Kev, maybe if you could post details of the staking system, (without giving away the selection process), and the way it progresses, we could advise you more specifically. I think that the '£520, £1040' you mention, suggests Martingale, or at least a 1 point progressive staking plan.....i.e. : £520, £1040, £1560, £2080, etc. We are here to help or advise, Kevsul, but you'll need to give a little more detail. :)

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Arbing is usually not available day in, day out, Mr I:unsure It might look like arbing too, but with horses? @ the very minimum you get three runners, rather 5 or 7+. Actually, though, it's like talking about the Holy Grail, nobody has seen it, nobody knows if it exists and yet an "Arthur" asks for help;)

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Arbitrage is using the difference in markets in such a way that a risk-free profit can be guaranteed whatever the outcome of an event. For example: Poland Vs Latvia Latvia at 15.0 with Bet365 Eurobet The Draw at 7.0 Luvbet Poland at 1.35 with several bookmakers including Nordicbet.com, unibet.com, playit.com By splitting your total stake Poland 77.951%, Draw 15.033% and Latvia 7.016% you would guarantee a profit of 5.23% regardless of the outcome of the match. i.e. Poland 77.951 x 1.35 = 105.23 Draw 15.033 x 7 = 105.23 Latvia 7.016 x 15 = 105.23

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies yes i see what you mean now mr intensity,and again i agree with what you are saying you cant really help unless you know what it is, i am in a situation i think i might send it over to mr datapunter to look over as he has asked me before i make public THANKS EVERYONE so far for your input it has been and still is been very helpful kev:ok :ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Exactly what i though when i saw the "guaranteed profits" If you check out arbforum.co.uk you will see why this is definately still a risky venture if you are talking about arbs. I migrated from that forum to this one. Was interested in the guaranteed profit, but if a bookie decides that their odds were wrong and voids the bet, you could be left sweating it out like any other gamble with only one side backed. Or is it just the old back and lay? Use the bookie to back the horse and lay it on an exchange, possibly in-running to enusre you get profit on something. More info definately required. Sorry about the unauthorised link.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies post it up Kev nobody is going to mock you or take the piss PL is like a team effort to beat the bookie whether it be a system or just plain info on a selection. Dont be worried what everyone will say we are here to help. 2 heads an all that:ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies

:ok Hi' date=' i have only been on this site for a few weeks and i have really enjoyed the banter with everyone with whom i have communicated, i now have a problem, we are all here to help each other, to win money from the bookie and put money into our pockets and of course we all know not to gamble with what we cannot not afford, so stay with in our means, well subsequently i was shown a bet by a friend in the bookies and it looked a good system but it could also fail and lose alot of money on it, (football bet) he told me he had won a few quid off it last year, but this year already down a few grand, well i have looked at this bet and decided it can be done on horse racing and went to the counter and spoke to the manager and asked if i could do it on the horses and he say yes, so i tried it a few times and won and also lost , i have now worked on this bet for the last few months, and with a very large lay out i.e £520 or £1040 or £1020 or even £1560 you can GUARANTEE TO WIN an minimum of £20 to £50 on the £520 layout and then on the £1040 it is £40 to £100 and on the £1020 it is £20 to £72.50 and on the £1560 it is £60 to £150, now this as i have said is 100% to win every day unless there is no english horse racing, so with out giving to much away what advice would you give me , i.e.market the idea , sell it, i am just like the rest of us here an ordinary working guy, i have a brother who is quite well off and i told him this system of mine and he layed out the money for the last 2 days doing this and we are up to £50 profit just for 2 days,i have explained to him as he is not a betting man and he just like's the money and does not understand the bet which is good as he could tell to many people, so you see every body would think it is a scam but trust me it is not, and i really hope i am not posting this on here and that i am out of order doing so, there are a very lot of wise people here and i just would like your opinion please, such as carl (herp) , ralphie, spreadman, etc, all the best kev. and please dont ban me from the site if i have done wrong by posting this i am sorry now thank you once again kev.[/quote'] jesus kev, that's the world record longest ever sentence! And you even finished it off with a full stop to show you know how to use one :clap

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies :lol :rollin ;) but ther is a few commas even if they are to small to see but very funny indeed kev , by the way lads i have sent all details to datapunter to look over and just waiting to see what he has got to say when he gets in touch with me ok good luck all kev:hope :ok

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies He's got another one of those sentences in his email :lol So i'll confirm its not martingale, or martingale like, sorry lads, but unless kev makes it public, i'll take it to the grave :unsure I'll get back to you in a bit kev, i see we need a bit of a spreadsheet for this one.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies :eek so now i'm being hunted down by a mad gay man, gee how..... :$ :lol Right, lets call this " The Magic Bet " for the sake of argument. It is a bet whereby you place bets at different bookies, and are indeed guaranteed a profit whatever the outcome. On the face of it, need to do a bit more research over the coming days to be sure, but on the face of it you can do this on a daily basis, using normal odds, only limit appears to be the amount of money bookies are willing to accept. The question was:

i.e.market the idea , sell it, i am just like the rest of us here an ordinary working guy
So now that you have this " Magic Bet " what do you do ? My first thought is : calm down. Your worst enemy in a situation like this is your own GREED. A very natural and human condition, being greedy, but very under-estimated in how it can work against you. It all depends on the bookies being willing to accept the bet. Now lets be realistic, you are taking money away from the bookies. And they don't like that, oh no. So imagine you somehow manage to market the idea and many people start using it. It may take a while but the bookies will get wise that they are losing money. Therefore only a matter of time before they simply stop accepting these bets. That would be the biggest problem with any kind of large scale application. An option would be to sell the idea on an individual basis, like you see on ebay. Well it may take longer but eventually the bookies will get wise. If you are happy to make the cash while it lasts this could be an option. Third option is simply to keep it to yourself and share it with a small circle of friends. As long as you work the bookies so they don't get wise, that means in a disciplined way without getting greedy, you should be able to make a nice earner day after day. So advice. First of all, a cool down period. I can get you are enthousiastic but lets face it, you've done the bet for 2 days. Thats not much to go on. Try putting the bet on every day for 2 weeks. Try it out with as many bookies you can find. You don't need 1000£ , you can do it with 100. That will give you some more certainty the bet will always be possible. It will also give you the time to think things over a bit. And hopefully your greed will turn into common sense. Then see how you want to proceed.

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies Interesting thread. Obviously we are all trying to second guess what the system is, but one bit that has been mentioned a couple of times revolves around the bookie being willing to accept the bet - that strikes me as meaning that there might be a question as to the legality (in bookmakers rules terms) of the wager, and as you have to place places at more than one bookie you might be prone to backing a loser and having your 'winner' voided. Spreadman mentioned SAAW - which i presume means stop at a winner, which seems to have been overlooked. Regardless - good luck Kev

Re: Your Advice Please Men And Ladies :notworthy :ok datapunter... that is very good advice for me , and as you say i have only done 2 days now 3 with today, and no i was not even going to be greedy with this ,thats why i though sell it but only for a small amount (i.e £10 so at least that way say i have 100 customers i win and they certainly get there money back on the first day of doing it) but back to now as i have said i am not doing this to the £1000 bet,as i believe in making what i can for a longer period than try to make the fast buck so to speak. also i am looking into how many different bookies you could possibly use, (i.e. jack browns, will hill , fred done ,wilf gilbert,coral,any others,) so you spread the bet about dont use same one all the time,..any more views on this lads plese speak freely kev.:ok :nana THANK YOU TO ALL SO FAR KEVSUL