Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final

GaF

pltelegraph1ty.jpg There are a little under 24 hours till the Final finally arrives, so it's time for a Final thread...... Congratulations, just for qualifying have to go out to: GazBlades Mr Intensity Pocket Lady (histart) Paul Ross (Riverdance) Big Al (xxALxx) F1Man Port KevMac Frisky Fitz Valiant23 GotaFancy (Telepee) Deep Blue Devil Fish The Quiet Man (SSpiersey) EllEssDee garryandnikki (Gazza271) smiley-poker.gif That's 15 of us!!! :clap :clap :clap Hopefully still time for one or two more to join us in the final moments....... Surely a PL member can't win it again, can they? Hope it goes well for you all, and was worth the huge effort!!! :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums :drums

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final

Ok - Panic time for Ell Ess Dee - he won the "rerun" a couple of nights ago, but is not listed in the final
I won a sattelite on Betfred for a 50k tourny and my name wasn't listed, but he assured me I was in it, just the data was slow to upload, and sure enough I was. ;) Best to get on the live help or call them and ask, just to be sure though. :ok

Ok - Panic time for Ell Ess Dee - he won the "rerun" a couple of nights ago' date=' but is not listed in the final.......[/quote'] I just had a brief chat with live help, and they couldn't help or explain it - just said something along the lines of "if he qualified, then he will be in" - however they didn't inspire much confidence...... It has however now been brought to their attention :hope

Don't worry peeps' date=' just been onto live help and they say i will be definitely there, just that they are slow in updated all of it...[/quote'] Hmmmmm......something is definitely not right - and I don't believe it's just a "slow" updates problem. The table is limited to 1000. There are 988 already in. There are 12 who will qualify in the 1pm - then there are 1000 - how on earth can they squeeze you in without increasing the size of the field? This isn't just an update problem.....

Hmmmmm......something is definitely not right - and I don't believe it's just a "slow" updates problem. The table is limited to 1000. There are 988 already in. There are 12 who will qualify in the 1pm - then there are 1000 - how on earth can they squeeze you in without increasing the size of the field? This isn't just an update problem.....
I wouldn't take the 988 as being correct either GaF. ;)

Best of luck to everybody involved tonight and I'll be happy with 999th place. Hope im not on your table though Heniek as I feel compelled to donate all my chips to you for putting a very big smile on a very pretty face bigokay.gif
Naaaaah. Just say something like "nice buns darling" or "very trendy dress sweetheart". It will do fine :ok.