Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final

GaF

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final

Oh bollox. :sad I was feeling tired about 6pm, so I thought I'll have a couple of hours kip and feel nice and fresh for this. The plan went a bit wrong when I woke up at 11:30pm. :rollin Oh well, well done everyone. :clap
:o :o :o :o :o oh dear ................... thats pretty bad .................. thats the sort of thing i would do :lol ................ I'm just glad to see there is someone worse than me :lol

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final Like some others I wrote a strongly worded complaint to Betfred about what happened last night. Just received the following as a response :-

Hi, Thank you for contacting Betfred. We are extremely sorry for the difficulties you experienced during the Final of the Daily Telegraph Freeroll. We are currently looking into the reasons for this and of course will let you know when our investigation is complete. For those affected we will be announcing a $2k freeroll tournament just for player affected. We will get back to you with further details within the next 48 hours. More detail will follow, along with confirmed tournament timings etc. Once again please accept our sincere apologies. Regards, Betfred Poker Support
Hope everyone else who was affected gets a similar response.

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final

Like some others I wrote a strongly worded complaint to Betfred about what happened last night. Just received the following as a response :- Hope everyone else who was affected gets a similar response.
Hehe - Time I sent them an email I think.........

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final This is the email I got this morning: Hi Firstly, apologies for the delayed response and I also apologise for the problems you experienced Sunday night, we appreciate how frustrating it is and value your custom greatly. I understand your annoyance and sympathise completely in light of the events which affected your game play. Although beyond our control, I can assure you that these issues are to be addressed by the poker manager first thing Monday morning. You will be informed immediately as to any findings/ decisions made regarding this tournament. I thank you for your patience in this matter and if you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Betfred Poker Support.