** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final

GaF

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final

Hey' date=' it's only money - What would you do with $10,000 anyway :loon[/quote'] Heh, ive never thought about it really! Im getting stressed cause im getting dealt pish cards! And when its my BB i get some dude going all in, so im having to fold my BB which i hate doing!

Hi GAF, guy on your right xxxPlayer13xxx is a lucky sod - all in by pocket tens and he stays with 98o and gets two nines in the flop - jeez. ... not your pocket 10s of course
Hmmm....wish he was sat the other side of me.......

Re: Daily Telegraph FF Betfred $50,000 Final Best of luck to all those still in. Sounds as though it's been a bit of a fiasco. As well as complaining to Betfred, it might be worth complaining to the Daily Telegraph ... or at least threatening to. Maybe if they sponsor another poker tournament, they'll do it with someone who knows how to run a poker site.

Well good luck to guys remaining' date=' judgeing by the last update all my chips had been eaten up on the blinds.............[/quote'] Sorry mate - didn't realise you were still out......you must have won your showdown......