** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Tennis Tips - February 5 - February 11

Darya Kasatkina to beat Diane Parry 2-0 at 1.83 with Bet365

There's a gulf in class between the two, and I don't think Parry has what it takes to do any damage to Kasatkina from the back of the baseline. Kasatkina typically crushes lower-ranked opposition, and this look like a good spot to me.

Tatiana Maria to beat Zhuoxuan Bai at 1.68 with Unibet

Bai is still quite inexperienced indoors, and Maria hasn't played all that poorly so far this year. She should improve now back in Europe, and the conditions should give her enough to work with. She crushed Bai last year, and she should get the win here much more often than not as well.

Elina Avanesyan to beat Anastasija Sevastova at 2.43 with Unibet

Avanesyan is a very promising player in my eyes, and having her as such a big underdog against someone who's essentially a part-time player now just seems wrong to me. Sevastova had an easy opponent in the first round, so hard to say where she's at, while Avanesyan has been generally really good so far in 2024.

5 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Sara Errani to beat Tatjana Maria at 2.75 with Coolbet

4-0 h2h here, Errani even crushed Maria last season and she's playing so good since 2 seasons back Errani.

Great tip, she's in complete control so far 👌

Abdullah Shelbayh to beat Alexander Blockx at 1.70 with Mrgreen

I once again have to fancy Shelbayh to get another win here. None of them has been particularly good so far but Shelbayh has the bigger game and the odds look right so I'll have a go on Shelbayh again after his nice win over Goffin. Blockx still has some work to do to get to the same level as Shelbayh.

I'm going to put something on Siegemund in the Doha qualis @ around 3.15... Collins has played yesterday in Abu Dhabi 2:20 hours vs. Rybakina and today struggled a lot in the first round vs. Birrell, a player that normally would have trashed, prevailing in a 3 hours 3setter. It was also the last match of the day. Siegemund too played 2:30 hours but even if older no doubt that she is better athlete here. Of course if Collins isn't running on fumes she's going to win. But it's worth a try imo.