1pt Chisnall to have highest checkout of the afternoon session 6/1 Skybet

2 hours ago, Fader said:

agree with the sets on Scutt. I'm going with the following :

3pts Chizzy (-1.5 sets) to beat Menzies 4/6 Paddypower
2pts Chizzy -1.5, Anderson -1.5 and Cameron 9/2 Skybet
1pt Lee Evans to win 3-0 and win every set 3-0 or 3-1 4/1 Paddypower
1pt Chisnall to have highest checkout of the afternoon session 6/1 Skybet

my god, how has this not come in. So frustating

this evenings Darts has so far made me hate the game. 2hours in and we're not even near the end of the 2nd match. This Rivera is boring the crap out of me. If Barry gets through this then he is the biggest lay of the season in the next round.

Think I need to hold off the bets until the decent players start playing. This is horrible.

* just checked and the winner plays MVG lol *

47 minutes ago, Fader said:

this evenings Darts has so far made me hate the game. 2hours in and we're not even near the end of the 2nd match. This Rivera is boring the crap out of me. If Barry gets through this then he is the biggest lay of the season in the next round.

Think I need to hold off the bets until the decent players start playing. This is horrible.

Aye Barry can be very hit and miss. Also plays well in spurts then falls off the wagon completely. Against MVG I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out all guns blazing and wins the first set, then gets destroyed for the remainder of the match! 😆

23 minutes ago, amity said:

Aye Barry can be very hit and miss. Also plays well in spurts then falls off the wagon completely. Against MVG I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out all guns blazing and wins the first set, then gets destroyed for the remainder of the match! 😆

yep. sounds about right. With nothing to lose. 

I think Whitlock will do  better in this one but I still think Anderson wins. 

1 hour ago, Fader said:

yep. sounds about right. With nothing to lose. 

I think Whitlock will do  better in this one but I still think Anderson wins. 

Phew! Anderson threw in two hundred plus finishes in the final set to take the full house but this wasn't a vintage Gary performance by any stretch of the imagination. He'll need to up his game if he's going to go deep in this tournament. Whitlock played very well I thought, deserved a set for sure, he almost took out 130 to make it 2 sets to 1, which would have made things very interesting, but it wasn't to be. 

14 hours ago, Fader said:

Yeah - been a tough start, and reckon it’s worth keeping stakes low in the early rounds.

This afternoon I’m going with Evans -1.5 sets, Williams to win the match treble & Penhall +1.5 sets which pays 5.2 at SkyBet.

(The Williams match treble is about 1.33 with the other bookies I’ve seen, but 1.73 with SkyBet - so might do that as a single as well)

It's not the greatest night of Darts action, tonight. I'm only really interested in the last match as Price takes on Scutt. I think Scutt takes atleast a set tonight and I also think he has the chance to hit the most 180s.

3pts Price to hit 3+ 180s and 1+ 100+ checkout Evens Paddypower
2pts Price win / Scutt most 180s 3/1 Bet365
1pt 12+ match 180s & 3+ 100+ checkouts 16/1 Skybet

Great pick on the Wattimena-Sherrock match especially... 

Up to this point, only one underdog (Penhall) has won out of twenty matches, if I'm not mistaken... I try the other New Zealand player, Puha tonight for 3,4... at least, he won some matches historically in the World Series, so if he is on, he might have a chance perhaps.

47 minutes ago, daveg said:

Good luck with those chaps.

I’m on Vandenbogaerde v Tricole over 3.5 sets, Van Veen to win 3-0 & Price v Scutt over 3.5 sets which pays 4.3 at Bet365.

agree with those 3. My only worry would be if Tricole doesn't turn up but a nice price. Good luck