** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PDC World Darts Championship

amity

In the evening matches, I'll be going with the following

3pts Over 3.5 sets for Van Den Bergh, Schindler, Dobey matches & RVB (-1.5 set handicap) 4.1/1 Bet365
3pts Van Den Bergh to win the match and hit most 180s 5/6 Bet365
2pts Wattimena to beat Schindler, Schindler msot 180s 3/1 Bet365
2pts 11+ 180s and 3+ 100+ checkouts (Dobey v O'Connor) 9/2 Paddypower
1pt O'Connor 3+ 100+ checkouts 9/1 Paddypower

8 hours ago, Fader said:

I think De Sousa is vulnerable today. He hasn't been with it for a while now and to be honest, whilst unlikely, if De Graaf repeated the performance against Edhouse, that would probably win this match. In my opinion, a 92-95 average would win it. We haven't seen the 180s of old from De Sousa which means the 9/1 is also something I'll gamble on. De Graaf hit 5 180s in his win over Edhouse.

DVD is another one that isn't hitting the 180s nearly as much. He has an excuse though with the shoulder blade issue. That means that the win with the most 180s is another one worth my gamble on. If it is as bad as people say, Krcmar should win this one. We'll see.

2.5pts De Graaf to beat De Sousa 11/5 Bet365
2pts Krcmar to beat DVD and have the most 180s 7/4 Bet365
0.5pts De Graaf to beat De Sousa and hit most 180s 9/1 Bet365
-------------------------------------------------------------
1pt afternoon 4-fold - Dolan, Ratajski (-1.5 handicap), De Graaf (+1.5 handicap), Krcmar 7.5/1 Bet365

Would have been lovely to get the full house but DVD/Krcmar 180 ended 3-3. Other than though, all good. 11/5, 9/1 and 7.5/1 winners and a successful afternoon. Let's hope we can all find some more in the evening.

3 minutes ago, daveg said:

Well done mate - I missed the van Duijvenbode game, was he struggling with the shoulder?

The first set had no sign of it atall. He hit 108 average, 100+ checkout. No issue at all. I guess with injuries, assuming he has had some kind of injection to stop the pain that after the first set it started wearing off, because he did regress to be fair. However, most of the reason he lost was down to Krcmar's absolutely sh*t hot doubling.

10/18 55%

ultimately, yes, he isn't as good with the injury but he still hit a 94.5 average and would have won if Krcmar wasn't on form with his doubling. 

Just one so far for tonight and it's in the last match. Dobey should have too much for O'Connor, particularly as the Irishman hardly pulled up any trees in the last round against a limited opponent and so I'll back Dobey to win and hit the most 100+ checkouts at 2.87 with 365. I'm looking at a couple of bets in the earlier matches but waiting to see who's throwing first.

7 minutes ago, Fader said:

Ah as usual one ton away from the combo bet but yeah the accy comes in and Dobey looks in very good form for the outright. 

looking forward to Ross Smith v Dobey hopefully.

I kind of regret that I bet heavier on Ross Smith... so I will be rooting for him, but so far in this tournament, Dobey has delivered maybe the best performance of all.

4 hours ago, Torque said:

Just one so far for tonight and it's in the last match. Dobey should have too much for O'Connor, particularly as the Irishman hardly pulled up any trees in the last round against a limited opponent and so I'll back Dobey to win and hit the most 100+ checkouts at 2.87 with 365. I'm looking at a couple of bets in the earlier matches but waiting to see who's throwing first.

Missed by a whisker. O'Connor played a lot better than I expected him to.

6 minutes ago, Fader said:

Ah as usual one ton away from the combo bet but yeah the accy comes in and Dobey looks in very good form for the outright. 

looking forward to Ross Smith v Dobey hopefully.

I played it safe with a double but tomorrow brings a few more matches. Will look for some bigger prices if something dives up.

9 minutes ago, ThunderDan9 said:

Tomorrow, at first glance, I would lean towards Veenstra... but now as a favorite, I'm not sure.

And maybe Ricky Evans is a live dog? Aspinall's season is so chaotic, but it's the biggest stage, and he usually raises his game in major tournaments like this.

Huybrechts/Veenstra over 4.5 set at 2.70 with Coolbet... works for me