Paddy Power Money Back if 2nd or 3rd and William Hill horse offers

Guys I just want to cry. It feels so hopeless, I am so discouraged, tired, frustrated and stressed. MOREOVER IT WAS RAINING! I AP/punted on Tagabawa Newmarket 13:50 on Unibet 2nd or 3rd cashback and it finished 7th -£10, Vafortino(As it had was closest match) York 14:05 on WH MBAL but it finished 2nd, recoup £8.57 from free bet so -£1.43. fcuk horse racing! It's so so difficult to AP/punt on. Half of myself feels like not continuing anymore. The fav(Northern Express) won today. Maybe I should go with @MCLARKE 's suggestion. I just don't know what to do... Someone help me become a 'pro punter' if possible

Edited by Lexia

1 hour ago, MCLARKE said:

Hope you had Northern Express, the favourite in the 2.05 York. I made a £25 profit with Sky (the only bookmaker left that allows me this offer).

FS!!! I don't want to punt/do horse or shop offers anymore. Time and effort doesn't feel worth it. OMG @MCLARKE!!! WHY DID I NOT PUNT NORTHERN EXPRESS(FAV) like you suggested/your strategy? My time, effort and inconvenience should give me PROFIT not LOSSES..........

Also what does joint 2nd favourite mean?

Did you do WH shop offers today @MCLARKE?

Edited by Lexia

22 minutes ago, Lexia said:

FS!!! I don't want to punt/do horse or shop offers anymore. Time and effort doesn't feel worth it. OMG @MCLARKE!!! WHY DID I NOT PUNT NORTHERN EXPRESS(FAV) like you suggested/your strategy? My time, effort and inconvenience should give me PROFIT not LOSSES..........

Also what does joint 2nd favourite mean?

Did you do WH shop offers today @MCLARKE?

It's supposed to be enjoyable !

Maybe it's not for you, perhaps you should spend your time and effort on something more rewarding

14 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

It's supposed to be enjoyable !

Maybe it's not for you, perhaps you should spend your time and effort on something more rewarding

How can it be enjoyable when you are making losses/breaking even not profit?????? 

Unfortunately I am not aware of any other ways of making money or those that I can do atm. Due to my current address, it's an obstacle for me signing up to bookies. I also had so many gubbed/closed bookies - Bet365(One of my most valuable bookies), Party Poker, Midnite, Betfred, 10Bet, PlanetSportBet and more...

Edited by Lexia

2 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Betting is not an easy way of making money, the vast majority of punters lose but probably still enjoy the thrill of the game

Like yesterday 150/1 winner but still well down for month but all forgotten 😂👍

14 minutes ago, Lexia said:

@Zilzalian's not giving any advice yet 😢

Reading this thread I agree with @MCLARKE and @harry_rag that you are not suited to gambling on anything let alone horse racing In fact i doubt your sincerity to be honest you have come on here with a victim mentality and sounds to me like you are looking more for sympathy than anything else because if you have been gambling and losing as you say then you are fully aware of how difficult it is to make a profit. Not one person on this site can post winners to the degree that you can make money. Anything i post on here is a small sample of what i do, if i was to post everything yes you would make money simply by copying it faithfully but there is not a hope in hell that i will spend so much time and effort just posting for the sake of posting everything i do, part of which are sometimes last minute decisions based on how a particular day/meeting is going EG ground changes, value, the appearance of draw bias etc. So my advice is to put everything you have planned to bet with in a jar and save it up for a month that way you will always break even. I know this is not what you want to hear but that's my best shot at advising you given the evidence of this thread..

Brilliant advice from zizilian

Listen I've laughed my head off at the beginning of this thread, but maybe that's mellowed a bit, I'm hoping there aren't financial issues involved here and if so, stop this try at making money back as its only ending one way and you should seek help.

I do this for the enjoyment, I'm a novice better and am defo in the loss majority, but it's one of the highlights of the week for me and whilst it was initially Footy and the odd National races I've took on more betting over the past couple of years.

Just worked to a budget, admittedly have quite a bit of betting accounts, but have a decent amount to keep my enjoyment up, don't really need to deposit money for a bit, but thoroughly expect it to run down in the not to distant future, but it's already gave me the ability to grt myself a few little treats.

But I could have bought a lot more if I hadn't started betting, that's a guarantee, but as said I do it for the enjoyment. Do I get annoyed, you bloody bet I do. 

Be careful what you're next step is.

12 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Reading this thread I agree with @MCLARKE and @harry_rag that you are not suited to gambling on anything let alone horse racing In fact i doubt your sincerity to be honest you have come on here with a victim mentality and sounds to me like you are looking more for sympathy than anything else because if you have been gambling and losing as you say then you are fully aware of how difficult it is to make a profit. Not one person on this site can post winners to the degree that you can make money. Anything i post on here is a small sample of what i do, if i was to post everything yes you would make money simply by copying it faithfully but there is not a hope in hell that i will spend so much time and effort just posting for the sake of posting everything i do, part of which are sometimes last minute decisions based on how a particular day/meeting is going EG ground changes, value, the appearance of draw bias etc. So my advice is to put everything you have planned to bet with in a jar and save it up for a month that way you will always break even. I know this is not what you want to hear but that's my best shot at advising you given the evidence of this thread..

I appreciate the advice but I am offended by the part you said 'you doubt my sincerity'! Despite my posts and even if some are emotional, of course I am sincere! I usually only know when and how much I would spend on punting when I go to the shop/at the time or day. I still don't understand how saving everything I plan to bet with for a month will always make me break even

13 minutes ago, Lexia said:

I appreciate the advice but I am offended by the part you said 'you doubt my sincerity'! Despite my posts and even if some are emotional, of course I am sincere! I usually only know when and how much I would spend on punting when I go to the shop/at the time or day. I still don't understand how saving everything I plan to bet with for a month will always make me break even

I have nothing more to say.

I’ve arrived at the conclusion there’s two possibilities with regard to this thread, it’s a wind up designed to waste everybody’s time or it’s genuine and is just inadvertently wasting everybody’s time.

I’m sorry if that adds to any offence put there’s plenty of comments that stretch the bounds of credulity. The Venn diagram for punters who don’t know what a joint 2nd favourite is yet have managed to get a 365 account closed down must be a very small one indeed.

If the thread is genuine then I think the OP is on the wrong forum and we’re all talking at cross purposes. Taking all of their posts into account I’d say they’re not interested in being a punter in the sense that pretty much all of us understand it. I suspect they’re more interested in “matched betting” which is a euphemism for arbing and abusing free bets and offers to make risk free money, hence the expectation of winning most of the time. (The term “AP”, which has been used a few times, apparently means “advantage play” among that community.)

My final contribution would be to suggest they look for a more likeminded community in order to discuss their betting as what they’ll get here is perfectly sound advice on punting that is of no use to them (hence ending up a waste of everyone’s time).

2 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

I’ve arrived at the conclusion there’s two possibilities with regard to this thread, it’s a wind up designed to waste everybody’s time or it’s genuine and is just inadvertently wasting everybody’s time.

I’m sorry if that adds to any offence put there’s plenty of comments that stretch the bounds of credulity. The Venn diagram for punters who don’t know what a joint 2nd favourite is yet have managed to get a 365 account closed down must be a very small one indeed.

If the thread is genuine then I think the OP is on the wrong forum and we’re all talking at cross purposes. Taking all of their posts into account I’d say they’re not interested in being a punter in the sense that pretty much all of us understand it. I suspect they’re more interested in “matched betting” which is a euphemism for arbing and abusing free bets and offers to make risk free money, hence the expectation of winning most of the time. (The term “AP”, which has been used a few times, apparently means “advantage play” among that community.)

My final contribution would be to suggest they look for a more likeminded community in order to discuss their betting as what they’ll get here is perfectly sound advice on punting that is of no use to them (hence ending up a waste of everyone’s time).

I seem to remember a very similar post a few months ago under a different name if it looks like a fish and smells like a fish its probably fishy...................