BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

26 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Time to get back in the winners enclosure or I may start to conclude that these bet builders are not necessarily an easy path to unfettered riches! :lol

Logic dictates it should be easy pickings but reality is proving otherwise at the moment, just 1 out of the last 7

We go again

Brighton FT / HT, over 1 goal 10/3

Superboost Rashford + Mitoma over 1 SOT 23/20 - 7/4

Well I think the coin toss call was reasonable enough. That’s the best value I’ve had from one of these bets in terms of duration, I’d have been gutted to have lost it on pens. Mainly because it was looking at this that led me to have a “proper” bet on United to qualify.

I’m not sure if that’s the 1st 0-0 for this thread but we’ve probably been lucky to have as few as we’ve had.

Just realised there’s another concession from 365 that could kick in for some of these bets; if a player is subbed before halftime (and hasn’t already scored or had the required number of shots etc.) then a bet builder containing them would be voided. I don’t think that would have applied to any of the losing bets so far (assuming you qualify for the offers). 

Just out of interest, when you go to “my account” and click on “my offers” do you see a list of all these concessions? I just get something along the lines of “nothing to  see here mate”.

27 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Got the dreaded btts in this but I think there will be goals

Just having a look now, had a look from the perspective of your bet and the head to heads over the last 4 seasons where they've been in the same division. Btts landed 5 times in 7 games with the other 2 components each landing 4 times. Surprisingly (though I haven't done the precise maths) your bet only landed once and would have lost in the last 6 meetings between the teams!

On that basis you're obviously due one! :)

A hard game to call this one, with the teams sitting in 3rd and 4th place and pretty much guaranteed to finish there, one way around or the other. Neither that likely to catch Sheffield United for an automatic promotion place and effectively out of reach of the teams below them. The home team form suggests a low scoring game while Boro's rampant form suggests the opposite.

My initial inclination was >1 goal in the game, Boro to score and Morris to have a SoT at 21/20 but as I can get that elsewhere at 11/8 it wasn't worth taking even with the boost.

My next inclination was Akpom to score, Morris SoT and >1 goal in the game at 16/5 but as it was also 16/5 without adding the >1 goal element and available at a much better price elsewhere (5.16) it was, again, not worth taking with 365.

In the end I'll go for Akpom to score, Morris SoT and Luton >0 cards at 7/2 but that's purely a paper trade based on being the preferred option at 365 prices assuming you had the boost.

I've played the 2 originally preferred bets elsewhere for an interest and had a small bet on Hills enhanced odds of 16/1 for Akpom to score, Luton to win and >2 goals at 16/1. If Akpom scores and Luton win there have to be >2 goals anyway so it's effectively just Akpom to score and Luton to win and that bet is priced between 8/1 and 10/1 elsewhere. It feels slightly generous given Akpom's current form.

29 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

I've played the 2 originally preferred bets elsewhere for an interest and had a small bet on Hills enhanced odds of 16/1 for Akpom to score, Luton to win and >2 goals at 16/1. If Akpom scores and Luton win there have to be >2 goals anyway so it's effectively just Akpom to score and Luton to win and that bet is priced between 8/1 and 10/1 elsewhere. It feels slightly generous given Akpom's current form.

Akpom has started 33 Championship games this season and Boro lost 7 of them. 3 were lost to nil and he scored in 3 out of the remaining 4. His only other start was in the 5-1 FA cup defeat to Brighton where he scored the consolation goal. 16/1 for something that has landed in 4 out of 34 games feels fair at worst in a game where they're slight underdogs.

My racing bets have been kind to me today so I'll go slightly more adventurous

Luton HT / FT > 2 goals 5/1

Also superboost Akpom > 0.5 SOT + > 2 goals 6/4 - 2/1

I put this on this morning, it is now 11/8 - 9/4 and they've let me put another tenner on it

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

In the end I'll go for Akpom to score, Morris SoT and Luton >0 cards at 7/2 but that's purely a paper trade based on being the preferred option at 365 prices assuming you had the boost.

Akpom void so just swapped in Archer to score instead which gives odds of 6/1. I'm on him at 10/3 to score (scored in 6 of the games he's started this season) so might as well make that the cornerstone of my "boost" option.

6/1 winner last night was the biggest priced selection so far, let alone biggest winner. You'd have to go back to the 1st (losing) pick at 9/2 for anything that comes close. So a bit of good fortune to put a gloss on the results as we reach the 30 bet mark. Here's the returns and the totals each element has been used and has won.

Wins Bets Stake Return P/L ROI Boosted P/l ROI Ave
12 30 £600.00 £799.00 £199.00 33.17% £938.75 £338.75 56.46% 3.63

Goals Win DC BTTS Cards Anytime S(oT) Misc    
22 13 8 9 11 6 20 2    
16 6 6 8 11 3 11 1    

14 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Leeds are favourite but I can't bring myself to back them so any suggestion for a Leicester bet much appreciated

Firstly, such sentiment has no place in betting! :lol

Secondly, I think Leicester are probably underrated by the market so I wouldn't put you off siding with them at the prices.

I've gone >2 goals, btts = yes and Iheanacho to score at 4/1.

Best price anywhere even without the bonus (can just be beat at Hills if you use the one-a-day price boost).

Feels like a game where it's worth taking a chance on goals at both ends. Iheanacho in decent form, has only started 10 games this season but scored in 5 of them. He's scored 7 of Leicester's last 26 goals over their last 23 games making him pretty much the hottest goalscorer at the moment on either team.