BET365 25% WINNINGS BOOST ON YOUR BET BUILDER

I can see City winning with Bayern chasing the game but as they can lose and still qualify I'm staying away from the result for the main pick. >2.5 goals, btts = yes and Haaland >1 SoT at 17/10 will do. In the absence of the boost I've taken 19/10 elsewhere.

Hills have enhanced City win, Btts = yes and Haaland to score to 9/2 and that's just about big enough to tempt me. (It's 4/1 with 365 if you wanted an alternative bet for the boost).

In the Inter/Benfica game I've gone >2.5 goals, btts = yes and 40+ booking points at 3.29.

48 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Hills have enhanced City win, Btts = yes and Haaland to score to 9/2 and that's just about big enough to tempt me. (It's 4/1 with 365 if you wanted an alternative bet for the boost).

I make it that the bet would have landed in 11 out of 38 games that Haaland has started this season which equates to odds of 3.45. I'm not saying that's representative of the true odds for this game but at least it reassures me it's not the most muggish bet I've ever chucked money at!

2 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

This bet is still showing over 100% ROI

"This bet" being backing the fav? 100% ROI without the boost? Over how many matches? Be good if you could post a table with an update from time to time. Hopefully we won't "frighten the horses" too much with bit of technical discussion in this thread! :lol

On the subject of L15s, do any of the bookies who you can get a bonus with allow it on sports bets as well or is it just racing? I'm thinking there's another thread to be started if "we" can do one on footy bets with the bonus.

28 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

"This bet" being backing the fav? 100% ROI without the boost? Over how many matches? Be good if you could post a table with an update from time to time. Hopefully we won't "frighten the horses" too much with bit of technical discussion in this thread! :lol

It's actually all FT / HT over 1 goal scenarios

Fot the fav it is 10 from 21 with a 91% ROI, the 2nd fav is 4 from 21 with a 129% ROI

All figures include the boost

Not sure if any bookie offers the bonus other than the accumulator bonus which is only worth about 1%

59 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

I will probably choose a player shots option, although will wait for Harry's opinion on this one.  

Oh ye of too much faith! :lol

No joy last night, could have done with trading a goal in the Inter game for a card from the City game! Haaland missing a pen didn't help. Boro blitzed Hull and Akpom scored but they waited till half time to get going. Mentioned the merits of the 25% boost to my mate who gets it with Uni and he popped his cherry with a win on Haaland 2+ SoT, Coman 1+ SoT and btts.

A winner then 2 losers since the weekend so 10 from 25 so far.

£500 staked (£20 max per boosted bets), return to initial odds = £591 for a £91 profit with an ROI of 18.2%. Return with winnings boost applied = £688.75 for a £188.75 profit with an ROI of 37.75%.

My real money P/L is £22.18 from 58 bets (365 offer or not) so at least the exercise isn't costing me money so far! As it's more fun than my attempts at mining a profit from short priced selections over in the Glory Hunt section I'll be carrying on for the foreseeable.

Aww 

1 hour ago, alexcaruso808 said:

@LEE-GRAYS & @MCLARKE - i see there is a winnings boost for the 1.50 Newmarket.  Any horses you fancy for this?  I haven't really been following racing for a while.  Changing Colours is the favourite at 3.75, although not sure if it's the favourite because it's Appleby trained horse.  

nope :(

1 hour ago, alexcaruso808 said:

i see there is a winnings boost for the 1.50 Newmarket.  Any horses you fancy for this?  I haven't really been following racing for a while.  Changing Colours is the favourite at 3.75, although not sure if it's the favourite because it's Appleby trained horse.  

I didn't see it today and only just seen your post. 

I suspect I wouldn't have picked that winner at 28/1 !

I'll go with btts = yes, both teams shown a card and Antony >2 shots at 2/1

On that at 9/4 elsewhere

Had a fiver on the same bet but with Antony to score instead of the shots at 8.16 with Hills (generates a matched free bet)

In the West Ham game I've done btts = yes with Orban and Cuypers both to have a SoT at 11/4. If Gent score it's odds on that it will be one of those two.

Good luck guys.

39 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

I'll go with btts = yes, both teams shown a card and Antony >2 shots at 2/1

On that at 9/4 elsewhere

Had a fiver on the same bet but with Antony to score instead of the shots at 8.16 with Hills (generates a matched free bet)

In the West Ham game I've done btts = yes with Orban and Cuypers both to have a SoT at 11/4. If Gent score it's odds on that it will be one of those two.

Good luck guys.

Do you mean Antony shots on shots on target?