DAILY LUCKY 15

6 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Top rated lucky 15 Epsom 

12.50 Regal Reality 5/1 won 

3.20 Came From The Dark 16/1

4.30 Haliphon 8/1

5.05 Apollo One 17/2 2nd 

5.25 staked potential returns £4,630,15

One winner with Apollo in the last being beaten by a head to deny the double . Loss of 1.40 .

lucky 15 Start date 17th May 2023 - 16.85 

Edited by Villa Chris

Current record

image.png

I am pleasantly surprised that I am almost breaking even at LSP. When adding on the bonus this should leave me with a ROI of 9%.

The "sweet spot" remains 11/4 - 17/2, with the bonus this should leave me with an ROI of 21%

I may wait until I have 100 wins under my belt and then go wild and increase my stakes on the sweet spot selections to 20p !

22 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Ok last lucky 31 for me and Carole will do a 20p e/w lucky 15 together from tomorrow for 2 weeks let’s get the profit up today 💰💰

IMG_2015.png

-£5.90

that was last one will start 20p e/w lucky 15 today carole top 2 horses 

out £90.80 in 142.85

+£52.85

Edited by LEE-GRAYS

43 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

image.png

image.png

I've bet these with Ladbrokes, it showed a price boost when I was placing the bet but the final bet dosen't seem to reflect this.

Are they double the odds 1 winner? Finding less and less offering this concession

47 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

I've bet these with Ladbrokes, it showed a price boost when I was placing the bet but the final bet dosen't seem to reflect this.

I think you could put 4 selections in your slip and boost the odds for 4 singles (subject to a maximum total stake limit) but not boost the odds in a permed bet.

5 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

I think I did it on footy a couple of years ago and all 4 bets of the acca were boosted, not sure if racing lucky 15s are different

You might be able to boost an acca (as it's effectively 1 bet) but not all elements of a perm. Pretty sure it's been as it is for a while though could have been different when they first brought them in.

2 hours ago, BBBC said:

I’m finding it harder to identify who does the bonus for 1 winner bar the traditional players and like you have found out the hard way in some cases (although not with a 33/1 winner!)

It would have improved my stats but I'll have to exclude it now

11 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

already sorted it last night @LEE-GRAYS this is my provisional i have more 😂 this could turn out expensive for me today. 😣 but but but if ur not init ya cannie winit

Conclusion. i had five £20 singles and got lucky with the 9/1 shot a little ew return on the Lucky 15 and the double the odds on the other Luckys so not too bad and i feel i got out of jail a bit today but i will take it. £121 staked £200 and change back.