Have they changed from 8am?

Didn’t notice Tony think I put mine on after 10 🐎👍

11 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

Win L15 0.10 and 0.50 win Acaa = 2 pts staked poss ret 5995.71

7.40 Yar Baileys Khelstar (TM) 20/1

7.50 Chelm Dereham (BL) 17/2

8.10 Yarm Star Of St Louis (HD) 11/2

8.20 Chlm Whit Wolf (RK) 6/1

Slap me daft it might be obvious but whats those brackets? due to the rarity of getting all 4 winners. Think the prices probably justify the acca as 25pew instead of 50p win in my opinion.

48 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Slap me daft it might be obvious but whats those brackets? due to the rarity of getting all 4 winners. Think the prices probably justify the acca as 25pew instead of 50p win in my opinion.

They are just the initials of my top jockeys.  I will think about making the acca ew when I get good prices; thanks

6 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

My bet today 33/1 winner stressing already

Hardly ever even looked at a cashout option in my life in terms of fixed odds bets. Weighed it up more often on spread bets but rarely actually taken it. Very much of the mindset that when the money's down that's it. Life's too short to micro-manage every bet!

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Hardly ever even looked at a cashout option in my life in terms of fixed odds bets. Weighed it up more often on spread bets but rarely actually taken it. Very much of the mindset that when the money's down that's it. Life's too short to micro-manage every bet!

Going for it harry posted earlier £80 if it loses😂👍

IMG_2058.png

13 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Going for it harry posted earlier £80 if it loses😂👍

IMG_2058.png

Good luck Lee there is quite a bit in your favour to be honest, well drawn, good jockey, likes aw, and the fav is out in carpark and not that strong in my opinion and yours has been backed so hold your nerve. like you said you won about 80 quid if it loses, so alls good in the lee hood and i am waiting for Lee Dragon at longchamp thats gotta be a sign 😂

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Too true Harry and if it loses he gets £80+ for a £3 bet. i would as should anyone take that all day long. @LEE-GRAYS How often would you get a chance to win £1,700 quid for three dabs mate? no brainer.

Edited by Zilzalian

@LEE-GRAYS chewin his finger nails and arguing with @Carole-dawney threatening the dogs and thinking he can plant 100,000  spuds, 6 cabbages, 240 carrots, and some pretty nice sweet peas with that money and still have change for a new greenhouse. 😂😂😂 We can see you wearing the carpet out Lee boy.