Huntingdon. 

Double. 

2.02. Kingston Sunflower.   5/2.        1st 

3.12. Thunderstockssundae.         7/4.     1st 

singles & double. 

Good luck all. 

Edited by kensland

15 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

I always find October like April when one code is ending & another one starting weird times for having a punt & calm down with my bets , lots more uncertainty with going for flat & first runs etc... for jumps .

Know what you mean but I can’t help myself with those magnificent NH horses. My mum used to work in a bookies and she always preferred the flats and said it’s proper horse racing. I’m totally the opposite. 

One loser and a second at 9/2 yesterday. Todays runners of interest having their first run for a new stable -

Slievenamon John (FR) 2.20 Pun 8/1

Maxxum 4.05 Pun 9/2

To The Bar 4.15 Lie 5/2

Lord Sparky 4.22 Hun 11/10

Coventry 4.40 Pun 13/3

Expert Agent 7.35 New 11/2

Good luck today everyone.

Free bet(b365 offer)  on 1835 Newcastle, went with strongbow, wish I had decided to do it earlier when 8/1, now 9/2. Also used another free bet on star shield from same race which I quite fancy.

Done a couple of big favs at hunt, mullenbeg and thundersocksundae and trebled up with Star of Orion (leic 1650), also might add the same apart from either inverpark or shining blue.

2.45 Her Jens Boy 15/8

3.12 Hunt Thundersocksundae 11/10

4.57 Hun Presenting Yeats 6/4 @The Brigadier @Budgie

1 x 1.50 win Trixie = 6 pts v poss return of 50.34 pts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singles and savers

2.30 Leic Escarpment 0.30 ew 14/1 and Caragio 0.30 ew at 11/1.  There will be a few glum faces for PL members if High Bank loses this race

3.40 Leic Union Court 2 pts win at 7/2

3.47 Hunt Phoenix Aquilua 1 pt win at 5.1 (um 5.0)

2.45 Her Bright Sunbird 1.70 win at 4.70 @jcw

11.90 pts staked so far

Will look at 4.50 Leic and 6.35 Nc after lunch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen's Boy let me down by a neck so I'm hoping that Presenting Yeats wins so I can at least get a double

4.50 Leic Inver Park 0.50 win at 7/2, Star Of Orion 0.5 win at 9/2, Auditor 0.30 ew at 14/1 and Romantic Time 0.30 win at 12/1 = 2.20 staked min return 2.25

6.35 Nc Star shiled 1 ot win at 7.6, Strongbowe 1 pt win at 7.40 and North Lincoln 0.5 ew at 9/1 = 3 pts staked

= 17.10 staked today

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESULTS UPDATE

At least Presenting Yeats obliged so I got a winning double. Again a neck denied me of a Trixie   Caragio won and Auditor was placed which meant a return of 13.58 pts.  This created a loss on the day of 3.52 pts.  My MTD is now -34.67 and YTD  -208.65

Some class racing at Wetherby over the jumps later but not much elsewhere. 

Edited by The Equaliser
RESULTS UPDATE

7 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

Know what you mean but I can’t help myself with those magnificent NH horses. My mum used to work in a bookies and she always preferred the flats and said it’s proper horse racing. I’m totally the opposite. 

? Today at Huntingdon & Hereford you had really small fields in most races on what is still summer ground whereas tomorrow at Nottingham you have 4 or 5 2year old or maiden races on soft ground , some of the reasons why I take a step back in October & April .

24 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

? Today at Huntingdon & Hereford you had really small fields in most races on what is still summer ground whereas tomorrow at Nottingham you have 4 or 5 2year old or maiden races on soft ground , some of the reasons why I take a step back in October & April .

Only in England eh ?  I don’t tend to bother with the lower class racing. Try not to go below class 3.