** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - August 8 - August 14

56 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

I'm starting to get more and more impressed by the NCAA champion Ben Shelton and his progress on the challenger tour, today he was just totally relentless and impossible to beat.

There was really strange odd shift, starting was like even 1.9 1.9 but one hour before Shelton got like 2.8 odds.

Well, he certainly has potential! Up against Brouwer today as a solid fav, let's see if he can prove it. I primarily like Haddad Maia to beat Pliskova at 1.90 with Bet365, as I think she should be around 1.70 or so. She's been the better player in this tournament and even in recent month, and she moves so much better around the court than the Czech, which could very well prove to be the deciding factor.

I backed Bouzkova -1.5 [email protected] at 365 to win over Krunic. I don't think this matchup will be much of a problem for the Czech, being Krunic not a hard court player at her first match on hard after the summer clay swing. I also backed [email protected] to win over Pliskova, @CzechPunterexplained it well.

Edited by Dax

Sorry guys been out of the loop here in the USA with everyday life.Good to see the forum still going strong.Love the talk about some usa college players from four leaf.Im always trying to find diamonds in the rough players which in tennis many can be found with the many small tourneys going on all the time(challengers,ITF) and people like Shelton. Ive always told myself If I ever won the lotto or sweepstakes Id buy a camper van and travel all Around europe or the states going to these small tourneys wagering lol.

17 minutes ago, matrixman said:

I know in the USA they dont allow live betting if you are physically at the matches.They wilL

toss you.Is it different in europe? 

It's ok here, at least as far as I know. But today nobody even saw me livebetting here at Good to Great Open.

18 hours ago, matrixman said:

I know in the USA they dont allow live betting if you are physically at the matches.They wilL

toss you.Is it different in europe? 

how can ''they'' (i guess you mean the organizers) know you are live betting? if you are in the stands they don't have security guards just come check every single person that is sending a text message or Whatsapp message on their mobile phone? if i had the opportunity to go to a tourney and live bet with 3 or 4 second advantage on the bookie I would try it.

Three selections today, all prices Bet365

WTA Concord

Coco Vandeweghe 2.75

Tough match for Coco against Pera who is on a 16 match winning streak though I feel the odds are too high for Coco who although losing to Pera in their last head to head game, didn't get completely trounced.

Lima Challenge

Thiago Agustin Tirante 2.00

This youngster plays Carabelli in the final and I am going with this guy based on his impressive head to head victory over Carabelli last time they played in which Tirante won comfortably. Therefore feel he should be the favourite and is value in the price.

ATP Cincinnati

Maxime Cressy 2.10

Plays Botic Van de Zandeschulp (spelling possibly wrong lol) and I feel both players are very evenly matched and therefore again being a bit of value here on Cressy.

Good luck to all and let's see how it all plays out

4 hours ago, MinellaWorksop said:

Three selections today, all prices Bet365

WTA Concord

Coco Vandeweghe 2.75

Tough match for Coco against Pera who is on a 16 match winning streak though I feel the odds are too high for Coco who although losing to Pera in their last head to head game, didn't get completely trounced.

Lima Challenge

Thiago Agustin Tirante 2.00

This youngster plays Carabelli in the final and I am going with this guy based on his impressive head to head victory over Carabelli last time they played in which Tirante won comfortably. Therefore feel he should be the favourite and is value in the price.

ATP Cincinnati

Maxime Cressy 2.10

Plays Botic Van de Zandeschulp (spelling possibly wrong lol) and I feel both players are very evenly matched and therefore again being a bit of value here on Cressy.

Good luck to all and let's see how it all plays out

I especially like Cressy on US soil.

On 8/14/2022 at 5:11 PM, four-leaf said:

Nobody can see that I'm livebetting at this tournament when physically there.

hi, according to your experience how many seconds difference is there between a player winning a point when you are physically there and see it, and the bookie updating the odds that you see on your phone? two seconds? three? thanks

On 8/16/2022 at 3:37 PM, 888888 said:

hi, according to your experience how many seconds difference is there between a player winning a point when you are physically there and see it, and the bookie updating the odds that you see on your phone? two seconds? three? thanks

About 2 seconds and you can acctually see what's about to happen in a rally which makes you potentially have more than 5 seconds to place a bet that this or that will happen.