** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FINAL LEAGUE TABLES (2021/22 Season 1)

Here are the final results of all your 10 week efforts! :nana

Not many winning bets for our final week (15) however most of them were 3-figure wins and nearly every winning bet resulted in the player earning a prize money place in the top positions of their league.  Bet of the week goes to @nawoo who went half bank on Palace at 18/1 :clap  followed by @Marek76 with a 16/1 treble, @chillymonster 11/1 treble and @Chris P 10/1 treble. :clap

Massive congratulations to our overall winner @Soi Bongkot who has had 7 winning bets over the 10 weeks and held the number one spot for 8 weeks. :clap :notworthy

Thank you to everyone who played and completed the season.  In total 25 players were eliminated for no shows (from 139 starters) so we will be a more select bunch of hardy players looking to stay the course for next season.  :ok  

I'll tag our winners in a separate post.

Prize winners, please can you Message me on here with your PayPal email address and I will collate and pass on to Kayla who will arrange the payments.  Also top 5 please send me your address so we can post out the PL merchandise (mug and pens) if you'd like it.  To Message, either hover over my name and click the Message envelope which comes up bottom left, or click the envelope at the top of the forum page.  If you're a previous winner feel free to tag it onto our last messages and just confirm if details are still the same.  If I don't hear from you in a couple of days I'll message you in case you're struggling with the technology! :ok

Well done everyone :clap  Please allow a couple of weeks for payments as I'll wait a few days to hopefully send the whole list off together, then Kayla needs to work through it.  Merchandise is shipped from our suppliers so may take longer.   If you aren't in the UK we'll do our best to get them to you, but there are shipping restrictions from our supplier and unfortunately in some cases it might not be possible.

Thank you and well done! :cheers

DIV 1  @Chris P £75.  @Like A Roughie £45.  @adamross £25.

DIV 2  @NickJones1 £60.  @Kingdom for £40.  @nawoo £20.

DIV 3  @patriciamarc £50.  @luckypants £30.  @Marek76 £20.

DIV 4  @Pempi £40.  @skyblues88 £25.  @MABS £15.

DIV 5  @Soi Bongkot £30.  @Balearic_Beats £20.  @u1905068 £10.

DIV 6  @chillymonster £25.  @Sugardaddyken £15.  @Baracca £10.

DIV 7  @Alastair £20.  @corky £10.

DIV 8  @fischer21 £20.  @MrForce £10.

DIV 9  @andellio £20.  @Redphil57 £10.

Top 5 Overall  @Soi Bongkot  @fischer21  @chillymonster  @Pempi  @patriciamarc  PL Mug & Pens.

Congrats @Pempi, it was a masterstroke backing Blackpool in the final round, best of luck in Division 1 next season Michal :ok

If anyone desperately wants to jinx a team and wants them to lose a game, just ask me to bet on them to win it. I've got it off to a fine art now :lol

Edited by ian309

On 11/2/2021 at 2:05 PM, ian309 said:

Congrats @Pempi, it was a masterstroke backing Blackpool in the final round, best of luck in Division 1 next season Michal :ok

If anyone desperately wants to jinx a team and wants them to lose a game, just ask me to bet on them to win it. I've got it off to a fine art now :lol

Thanks Ian :) Lady luck was on my side this time, maybe she will turn Your fine art around next season :)

And thanks to Avongirl for a brilliant competition again!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just a little update.  The lists are with Kayla and she's said should be Monday latest for the payments to go through (various comps).  Sorry I know it's a little frustrating (I'm waiting for one too :lol) sadly it takes a bit of time to fit in around everything else as neither of us 'work' on PL specifically.  I'll let you all know when I hear they've been done so you can check they've come through at your end. :ok