** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - August 9 - August 15

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

After a long time finally an in-play Betfair-tip again. It's for the Meerbusch Challenger match Cerundulo - Coppejans, which was stopped yesterday at a 5-2 30-30 lead for Coppejans (Cerundolo serving) in the first set. When the match stopped the bookies had Coppejans somewhere around 1,25 (William Hill) - to 1,35 (BWin) and on Betfair itself the odds were around 1,36-1,38. However it seems like people are not aware of this, since Coppejans is now trading at Betfair at odds around 1,55. The match will start again after the first match on court (but not before 10.30 UK time) and the odds will definitely fall again then, so this should be a nice trading opportunity. 

Update: Even 1,65 now

Update2: That was a crazy market. Coppejans even went above 1,7. Now the match has started, two points later he won the set and he's 1,27.

Edited by Crespo
Update2

55 minutes ago, 888888 said:

anyone taking Norrie to beat Khachanov? i feel Khachanov's run at the Olympics was kind of ''lucky'' therefore he might now be over-rated a little bit

For me it's a 50/50 match. I don't see any favorite here. 

And... according to soccerstand, they have the same rating :)))))

Screenshot 2021-08-10 at 16.21.02.png

Kei Nishikori to beat Hubert Hurkacz at 1.93 with Pinnacle

Hurkacz was very disappointing in the Olympics, where he folded against Broady. Perhaps the Wimbledon run took something out of him mentally, he's satisfied and not hungry, etc. Nishikori has been on the up recently, on the other hand, and is in good match from. With Hurkacz an unknown quantity at the moment, I'll side with Kei.

Anyone else fancy Riley to beat RBA today? I also like Monfils to beat Isner. Hmm Medvedev & Tsitsipas will probably prevail quite easily I think. 

In Montreal, I like Gauff to beat Giorgi, that’s my favorite pick there. Anyway, haven't placed a bet yet, these are just my initial thoughts.