Latest Table - October 2020

BillyHills

2 hours ago, Astleavista said:

Looks like you might have missed my 3/1 winner from yesterday, Tahonta in the 12.30 at Pontefract although having checked it seems I got the time wrong when putting up my selection. Not sure what the rules are for that sort of basic error.

Ken

this is Oct 4th. I'll do 5th and 6th today

1 hour ago, Astleavista said:

My winner from Monday at 3/1 is still missing from the latest table. Sorry to add to your workload.

Ken

You put the wrong time for the race, Ken. I'll update it with the winner for todays table 

@Fader 

Hi Fader. Firstly, thanks for taking over running the Naps Comp and Sir Puntalot KO Cup in this time of mourning. I'm sure it's the last thing you want to be doing at this moment in time. Also, i'm sure i speak for a lot of the Punters Lounge family when i say, that trying to carry on picking out naps for the comp and general picks in the daily thread as well as the £20 challenge, has been difficult. I was going to take a break from it all and reflect, but comments about how he would of wanted us to carry on has encouraged me to keep on going. We all know that Graham has left some HUGE boots for someone to try and fill and from comments it would appear he did far more than any one knew,so again i thank you for stepping in. 

My second point is my nap for yesterday came 4th and did not win. 

Thanks, Jason (LeMale)

1 hour ago, LeMale said:

@Fader 

Hi Fader. Firstly, thanks for taking over running the Naps Comp and Sir Puntalot KO Cup in this time of mourning. I'm sure it's the last thing you want to be doing at this moment in time. Also, i'm sure i speak for a lot of the Punters Lounge family when i say, that trying to carry on picking out naps for the comp and general picks in the daily thread as well as the £20 challenge, has been difficult. I was going to take a break from it all and reflect, but comments about how he would of wanted us to carry on has encouraged me to keep on going. We all know that Graham has left some HUGE boots for someone to try and fill and from comments it would appear he did far more than any one knew,so again i thank you for stepping in. 

My second point is my nap for yesterday came 4th and did not win. 

Thanks, Jason (LeMale)

Sorry about that, it switched to the race card instead of the result and dubai fountain was top :D

I'll sort that out for today's table update.

I'm happy to help in updating tables, running competitions etc for the forum. Paul and Graham were good guys and there is a real good community here. Both guys did so much for the forum but Graham was on here 24/7 doing so so much. You're right in saying it will be nigh on impossible to fill his boots.

I'll sort that out for today. cheers. @LeMale also don't forget you're in the 2nd round of the cup

Fader

3 hours ago, Fader said:

Sorry about that, it switched to the race card instead of the result and dubai fountain was top :D

I'll sort that out for today's table update.

I'm happy to help in updating tables, running competitions etc for the forum. Paul and Graham were good guys and there is a real good community here. Both guys did so much for the forum but Graham was on here 24/7 doing so so much. You're right in saying it will be nigh on impossible to fill his boots.

I'll sort that out for today. cheers. @LeMale also don't forget you're in the 2nd round of the cup

Fader

Not sure if it's official yet, but with the Aiden O'Brien horses wearing the wrong saddle cloths, i think that means they will be disqualified and therefore Dubai Fountain will be placed in 3rd.