** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Latest Table - October 2020

BillyHills

2 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Hi fader can’t imagine what a pain it is to check every bet on oddschecker why don’t you do SP only till end of month if that helps cheers 

With all due respect it's only the winning bets that need to be double checked and of those only the ones that have retracted in price so in reality not many . 

I'm sure there are members who would be prepared to help out at this difficult time and take on the task of updating the league until a suitable replacement has been found. 

As a footnote I'm keen to see it done properly so everyone can see zilzalian's achievement , certainly worthy of a mention and with 13 days left  could be close to beating the record this month 

4 hours ago, roger2256 said:

With all due respect it's only the winning bets that need to be double checked and of those only the ones that have retracted in price so in reality not many . 

I'm sure there are members who would be prepared to help out at this difficult time and take on the task of updating the league until a suitable replacement has been found. 

As a footnote I'm keen to see it done properly so everyone can see zilzalian's achievement , certainly worthy of a mention and with 13 days left  could be close to beating the record this month 

Just curious what is the record? and thank you for your comments

9 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Just curious what is the record? and thank you for your comments

Credit where credits due, incredible run of results . Well done . The record is ;

June 2019  Le Male .                             30 bets                                                        7 wins                                                           £79.28