** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Sir Puntalot - R.I.P

It's been a long time since I frequented these parts.
How long has my ban been lifted? you should have told me lol.

That's not important I suppose as I've only passed by to pay my respect but was surprised I was able to login after all these years.

RIP, nobody deserves to die at such a young age, same too with Kompressaur and Mickeypaul who made PL the place it once was, they were part of the jigsaw that made this place so attractive to Paul.

Whatever happened is all water under the bridge now since Pauls passing but I do have a feeling they may continue that argument in another dimension?

PL was here before Paul and I hope it's a success after Paul, this forum was built on more than one man, if you forget that then you may as well close the doors now.

May they all find peace and I wish you the best for the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning Everyone

It has taken me 4 weeks to even come and visit the site, as many of you know and many do not, I have known Paul some 30 years and in that time got to know a man who was selective about the people he chose to be in his life, he loved his punters lounge guys and girls and the numerous poker nights and race days he took great joy and pride in to know he created that, I was more a friend away from this site because truth be told gambling is not my thing as @StevieDay1983 will tell you with my horrendous premier league tips, I am actually very proud of what Paul achieved here and have told him that several times, you all should be proud to because you have help this great creation, on a more personal note I will miss my friend no no my brother, i loved the way he would tell it to me straight if I was being a d**k, also loved the way I could tell him that also, I have spent many a night in the pub (that will surprise you all :) watching mostly football and for a Leeds lad he backed me up whenever I was watching Manchester United in mainly Arsenal pubs in London, away from pubs we would often discuss matters of life always with a sarcastic sense of humour attached to it, I was with Paul a lot over the last months and I would like you all to know that genuinely he did not lose that sarcastic sense of humour he was known for, one of lifes very very good guys, I love ya Paul 

Edited by Roy The Boy

• 4 weeks later...
  • BillyHills unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...