2019 Cricket World Cup

I've been persuaded to join the Carey plunge! :)

Had a bit on the top Aus bat at 14/1 and have bought his player performance at 40 with Spreadex (1 point per run, 10 per catch, 20 per wicket and 25 per stumping). I make his average 61 and that he's covered tomorrow's spread 8 times in 9 matches.

I've also had an interest in 3 player performances with 888, all at 17/20.

Root >45.5 (averages 78.4 and gone over in 5 out of 9)

Roy >41.5 (58.5 4 out of 6)

Warner >45.5 (75.3 and 6 out of 9).

Those lines all look low if you use the spreads as a guide, lowest sell prices being 57, 49 and 53 respectively.

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I've been persuaded to join the Carey plunge! :)

Had a bit on the top Aus bat at 14/1 and have bought his player performance at 40 with Spreadex (1 point per run, 10 per catch, 20 per wicket and 25 per stumping). I make his average 61 and that he's covered tomorrow's spread 8 times in 9 matches.

I've also had an interest in 3 player performances with 888, all at 17/20.

Root >45.5 (averages 78.4 and gone over in 5 out of 9)

Roy >41.5 (58.5 4 out of 6)

Warner >45.5 (75.3 and 6 out of 9).

Those lines all look low if you use the spreads as a guide, lowest sell prices being 57, 49 and 53 respectively.

carey's performance looks low @harry_rag seeing as he is wicketkeeper-good spot

I'll take that; a 16 point profit on the Carey buy and 2 out of 3 on the fixed odds performance bets. (Also right to swerve Buttler who was the only other player who made the shortlist.) Woakes and Archer also obliged in getting the 30+ tournament wickets bet over the line.

Thanks @Fader and @waynecoyne as without your prompting I wouldn't have looked at this match.

I'll have a look to see if anything appeals ahead of the final on Sunday.

I'm always a bit surprised that these stats about "they don't play well there" get as much coverage as they do, because the sample size is so small it's unreal. I really don't think it applies at all.

As for NZ at 11/4, it's definitely too big, but if England are on song it looks a fairly comfortable win. Perhaps trading NZ in play might be the right move. :ok 

Well I took India and New Zealand e-w  at 7-2 and 12-1 and a pity they met in the semis but saying that England would of beat them both anyway whichever team they played.Even if New Zealand get beat in the final I have 6-1 the place so will be a 3point profit regardless of tomorrow's result but a win a15 point profit.My head says England but my heart says New Zealand lol Good Luck and may the best team win

2 player performances make some appeal but I've not decided whether to pull the trigger yet (not checked to see if better lines or prices are available). >50.5 for either of Root or Williamson at 17/20 with 888 are the bets in question. One bet I have taken is a buy of Spreadex's "Lightning Boult" special at 30. 10 points for his first wicket, +20 for his second, +30 for the third and so on and so on (max 550 for a 10 wicket haul). His average for the WC is 35.5 and he's only been nilled once. His last 5 games saw two 4 wicket hauls, 2 twice and a 1. Can think of worse ways for an interest in England's innings.

Happy to see Stokes do well today. I was bit worried when he had the injury scare. I thought NZ had it when they got that six in the super over but England were solid. A great win for the home nation and I'm looking forward to the Ashes.