** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Dec 21st - 23rd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

47% of Lille's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in  Ligue 1.
Toulouse have conceded the opening goal in 71% of their matches in  Ligue 1.
Rennes have scored 26% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in  Ligue 1.
76% of Nice's matches had under 2.5 goals in  Ligue 1.
Nimes have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in  Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 210 Football Betting Streaks for 22.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-12-2018-12724

PSG vs Nantes

It's not very often that I take the decision to write a preview on a PSG game in Ligue 1. There is rarely value and it's a little tedious. This week is the exception because I've got a feeling they could give Nantes a bit of a battering in this 8pm kick-off from the Parc des Princes on Saturday evening.

PSG are strolling to the Ligue 1 title this season. The French Football Association might as well give Thomas Tuchel's side the trophy now and give the squad a holiday. The club are 10 points clear of 2nd placed Lille with two games in hand. It's 14 wins and 2 draws from their 16 league games so far. Easy stuff.

Nantes are continuing to have a bit of an identity crisis right now. Vahid Halilhodzic has seen his team experience peaks and troughs this season. The club is currently in 13th place but are positioned uncomfortably just 4 points above the relegation zone ahead of this clash.

I feel that this is the sort of game where just as Nantes are gaining some form with 4 wins in their last 7 league games it will knock them for six. I think PSG are looking to put the past two draws in the league behind them and will want to prove a point as they approach Christmas. It's easy to say they'll get complacent with such a large gap at the top but these players want records and even at 50% they can ease past teams in this league. PSG to win by at least a couple of goals here. Worth backing Nantes to score though!

PSG -2 @ 2.00 with Betfair

BTTS @ 2.20 with William Hill

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @allthethings, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, @thinkpink63, and @canaries91, are you guys betting on Ligue 1 this weekend?

Sochaux's odds have gone from 3.5 to 4.1, facing Lorient. The two sending-offs last match probably have a lot to do with it, as Sochaux lost a key striker. But there's a bounceback situation in play here, where a side get a couple of men sent off and lose, and then return home as a big underdog, and I'll put a unit on Sochaux to win at those odds.