** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Sep 14th - 17th

OGC Nice v Stade Rennais

OGC Nice: Ganago (1/1 f), Cardinale (3/0 first goalkeeper), Le Bihan (1/0 f), Danilo (3/0 m), Balotelli (1/0 f)

Stade Rennais: Hunou (0/0 m), Baal (1/0 d), Gertmonas (0/0 g), Nyamsi (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1 and Ligue 2

Saint Etienne has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in Ligue 1.
Saint Etienne has under 2.5 goals in their last 6 away games in Ligue 1.
Lorient has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in Ligue 2.
Saint Etienne ended draw their last 4 games in Ligue 1.
Saint Etienne ended draw their last 4 away games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 14.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-09-2018-11268

Dijon vs Angers

OK, I know what you're going to say. How can we back Dijon after they let us down so badly last round? Well, this time they are up against relegation favourites Angers in a 7pm kick-off at the Stade Gaston Gerard tomorrow so I have confidence they can get back to winning ways here.

Dijon have undoubtedly been the surprise package of the Ligue 1 season so far. Winning 3 of their first 4 league games has exceeded expectations and it now seems that Olivier Dall'Oglio could be looking up this season rather than down. Although last round's 2-0 home loss to struggling Caen was a reminder of how brutal this division can be.

Angers were fortunate to stay in the division last season ending just 4 points above the relegation zone. This season hasn't started much better for Stephane Moulin's side. Les Scoistes have recorded just 1 win from their 4 league games so far and find themselves occupying 18th spot with just Bordeaux and Guingamp below them.

It goes without saying that both of these teams were anticipating a season of either mid-table mediocrity or relegation battling. Dijon will be delighted with their start but they've only got 9 points so far. There is still a long way to go yet. I think Dijon will be demanding a win here from themselves. After last season, Angers will be dreading the possibility of this being another tough campaign. If we're being brutally honest, there won't be many away matches where they will feel they can get a result.

Dijon to Win @ 2.15 with William Hill

BTTS @ 1.83 with SportingBet

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @allthethings, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, and @canaries91, what tips are you guys giving us this weekend? Some interesting prices flying around!

4 minutes ago, Pep004 said:

@StevieDay1983 Dijon let us down... from betting perspective, true. But otherwise, they were a better side than Caen, but Caen is one of those team, or we could say "the team" when it comes to being lucky this season. Incredible! Have you seen their first goal? If not, you should... you'll be speechless. :) 

I haven't seen it but I'm definitely going to check it out now. So you think Dijon are good value against Angers then? Or is there a hidden threat from Angers? Having seen them a bit this season I think their fans should be worried. Not learned from mistakes of last season.

1 minute ago, Pep004 said:

Angers is a very strange team... it's hard to say what kind of team will come on the pitch. As they lost Toko Ekambi, who scored a majority of their goals, they found themselves in problems... We will see after a few rounds. But yes, from what they've shown so far, they could be worried...

Yeah, I'm amazed that they let Ekambi go. Must have been a situation where he refused to play or really wanted to move? Competent strikers are key to keeping teams up. If Dijon win this game and win it well then Angers will need to be very concerned.

During the winter, he almost left Angers for Huddersfield, as they offered around 15M, but the club made the deal with a striker, keeping him until the summer and letting him to go then... I've been there, on his last home match, and I have to say that fans loved him... even though he honestly admitted, that he wants to leave. :) 

Strikers as Ekambi are hardly found nowadays... especially for affordable prices. If he signed for Nantes, I would bet to see Nantes in top6 this season. But once again, Les Canaries are going in the season without top goalscorer, capable of coming into the midfield to take the ball and make space with his movement... 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Caen has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Ligue 1.
Lyon has under 2.5 goals in their last 6 games in Ligue 1.
Lyon has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in Ligue 1.
Caen scored in last 3 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 97 Football Betting Streaks for 15.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-09-2018-11271