2nd Qualifying Round Predictions > Jul 26th

Odds on CSKA-Sofia-Admira are crazy, I must say... CSKA lack consistency and are mediocre at best.They will miss Bodurov (CB, captain) and Malinov(CM) who are one of the most important players in the squad. Karanga, CSKA's top scorer was sold during the summer transfer window.I can say much about Admira but CSKA are nothing special and odds on them to win should really be above evs.I will be all over Admira not to lose @ 1.80 with bet365.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Europa League

Pyunik has under 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches.
Tobol has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches.
Domzale scored in last 20 matches.
Bordeaux scored in last 5 matches.
Bordeaux allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 4 matches.
Kairat has over 2.5 goals in their last 9 matches.
AZ Alkmaar has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches.
Steaua Bucuresti allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 11 matches.
Balzan Youths has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 26.07.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-26-07-2018-10570

Kairat Almaty v AZ Alkmaar

Kairat Almaty: Stanislav Lunin (10/2 m, probably in), Sergey Politsevich (0/0 d), Ákos Elek (17/0 m)(both doubtful), Nuraly Alip (9/0 m), Eldos Akhmetov (4/0 d), Ivo Iličević (9/2 m)

AZ Alkmaar (last season): Alireza Jahanbakhsh (33/21 f, top scorer), Marko Vejinovic (7/0 m), Stijn Wuytens (29/0 d)

Sevilla FC v Ujpest FC

Sevilla FC (last season): Joaquín Correa (21/1 m, suspended), Gabriel Mercado (26/0 d, suspended)

Ujpest FC: Vincent Onovo (0/0 m), Krisztián Simon (0/0 f), Dávid Mohl (0/0 d)

Atalanta Bergamo v FK Sarajevo

Atalanta Bergamo (last season): Mario Pašalić (m, newcomer), Remo Freuler (35/5 m), Josip Iličić (31/11 m, top scorer)

FK Sarajevo: no absences

St. Gallen v Sarpsborg 08

St. Gallen: Philippe Koch (0/0 d), Miro Muheim (0/0 f)

Sarpsborg 08: no absences

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 7/24/2018 at 4:04 PM, Simeon Borisof said:

CSKA lack consistency and are mediocre at best.

That's such a misleading and biased statement. Lack consistency? They've played just 3 official games so far - winning at home against Riga (first European game in years, with a new manager and a bunch of new players), so the beginning was indeed poor, but they controlled the ball more, had the better chances and rightfully won. Then lost in the following game in Latvia after the dumbest mistake a GK can make (mind you that was probably the only shot on target for Riga), missed a penalty in the last minute and still managed to get through penalty shootouts. Moreover, they had to play with 10 men from mid second half, through extra time.

And to top off that "lack of consistency" they won the first game in the championship (if I am not mistaken against your favorite team, hence the misleading statement). Once again after a rather slow first half, they completely destroyed their opponents in the second half, controlling the game and scoring two goals. So wow, what a "mediocre" team, right?

Sure, it will be a big blow that Bodurov (captain and solid defender) and Malinov, plus Tiago who is the mastermind behind most attacks will all miss the game, but did you even check the missings in the visitors' squad? Two regular defenders from last season. Also they've sold some of their key players. Lost against a third tier club for the cup last week and they are full of young players with no European experience whatsoever. And to top it off they will be without their manager, who stayed in Austria for personal reasons. 

Of course the Austrians will try not to lose and it is a certain possibility, but to call CSKA a mediocre team compared to the visitors, who are usually a joke in their own championship, is just plain misleading to all those who read your previews.

Home victory just dropped far too much, so there is really no real value anymore, so I'd rather back corners (over 9.5) in the game. With CSKA's fast wingers who will be the main threat and the new striker I suppose there will be plenty of crossings, so I think that's the best choice for tonight. Good luck!

54 minutes ago, mtom said:

That's such a misleading and biased statement. Lack consistency? They've played just 3 official games so far - winning at home against Riga (first European game in years, with a new manager and a bunch of new players), so the beginning was indeed poor, but they controlled the ball more, had the better chances and rightfully won. Then lost in the following game in Latvia after the dumbest mistake a GK can make (mind you that was probably the only shot on target for Riga), missed a penalty in the last minute and still managed to get through penalty shootouts. Moreover, they had to play with 10 men from mid second half, through extra time.

And to top off that "lack of consistency" they won the first game in the championship (if I am not mistaken against your favorite team, hence the misleading statement). Once again after a rather slow first half, they completely destroyed their opponents in the second half, controlling the game and scoring two goals. So wow, what a "mediocre" team, right?

Sure, it will be a big blow that Bodurov (captain and solid defender) and Malinov, plus Tiago who is the mastermind behind most attacks will all miss the game, but did you even check the missings in the visitors' squad? Two regular defenders from last season. Also they've sold some of their key players. Lost against a third tier club for the cup last week and they are full of young players with no European experience whatsoever. And to top it off they will be without their manager, who stayed in Austria for personal reasons. 

Of course the Austrians will try not to lose and it is a certain possibility, but to call CSKA a mediocre team compared to the visitors, who are usually a joke in their own championship, is just plain misleading to all those who read your previews.

Home victory just dropped far too much, so there is really no real value anymore, so I'd rather back corners (over 9.5) in the game. With CSKA's fast wingers who will be the main threat and the new striker I suppose there will be plenty of crossings, so I think that's the best choice for tonight. Good luck!

which is my favourite team? 

And btw which is your-CSKA Sofia or CSKA-Sofia ?.... cska-sofia were pathetic in all of their 3 games so far so you might be right about them not being mediocre.:)

Obviously there is no point in discussing anything with you, judging by the way your write I've probably made a mistake. Thought your favorite club was Velbuzhd Plovdiv, but it seems it's even worse and you probably support the european idiots from Dynamo Sofia.

Regardless of your supporting preferences your judgment is clouded (crucial mistake in betting btw) and I just wanted to make a little clarification for the neutral readers, who you tried to mislead by writing utter nonsense. 

Maccabi Tel Aviv (vs Radnicki Nis) + Sparta Prague (vs Spartak Subotica) @2,14 (local)

I'm going against two Serbian teams.

Maccabi finished as runner-up last season in domestic league. In prevoius round they've knocked out Ferencvaros. It's always tricky playing in Israel and Radnicki is pretty inexperienced team at international level. Tonight they have some important absentees:Aksentijevic and Haskic (very important player) are suspended and Babic and Crnomarkovic are injured. Radnicki's coach will be forced to make some changes comparing to R1 and i think they will lose tonight.

As for the second match...i would say there is huge gap in terms of quality and experience. Spartak is very modest team honestly;maybe even for the standards of Serbian league,not to mention European Cups. 
Sparta have strong team and some of players i know very good - player like Kanga and Plavsic (ex Crvena zvezda players). Also Romanian intarnational Stanciu.
But the most important reason why i'm backing this double-bet is fact that Spartak won't have home advantage 'cause this match will be played on neutral ground in city of Novi Sad,not Subotica because Spartak's stadium didn't get UEFA licence. There will be small attendance and no ultra fans of Spartak.
Spartak allready played in Novi Sad first leg of R1 against Coleraine from Northern Ireland and only made a draw. Here i think they will lose.

GL!

Hibernian v Asteras Tripolis.

Not really sure what to make of tonights opponents, this being their first competitive game of the season. The 2 games Hibs have played so far may just give them the edge and at odds of 2.25 for the home win, that's just enough value for a small punt.

My main interest here is in the goalscorers market, in particular Stevie Mallan of Hibs. In 2 games so far he's already scored 4 goals, all from outside the box, 2 direct from free kicks, he also hit the bar from 30 yards. 

Stevie Mallan to Score First @ 8.00 and Anytime @ 3.60 looks mouth watering.

8 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

cska-sofia were pathetic in all of their 3 games so far so you might be right about them not being mediocre.

CSKA - Admira 3:0...so mediocre. That's 3 victories in 4 official games that's such a lack of consistency, right :loon 

Sadly my corners bet is also lost. It was looking good at first, but the 3 goals in the first half killed the tempo afterwards, so the game ended up with only 8 corners.

14 hours ago, mtom said:

CSKA - Admira 3:0...so mediocre. That's 3 victories in 4 official games that's such a lack of consistency, right :loon 

Sadly my corners bet is also lost. It was looking good at first, but the 3 goals in the first half killed the tempo afterwards, so the game ended up with only 8 corners.

OK mate, chill out. No need to be so verbally confrontational. If you think he's wrong then that's his issue. Let's not bring an aggressive tone to this chat please. We're all hear to help each other. Not argue over being biased or more right than somebody else. :ok

1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

We're all hear to help each other. Not argue over being biased or more right than somebody else.

That's true, so my apologies. All I wanted to do is make sure the neutral reader is properly informed, precisely because we are here the help each other.

I mean, misleading a bunch of people who rely on your information, just because you don't like a particular team is really a low blow and that's why I called him out. 

I'll try to "mind my own business" though and help as much as I can, wherever I can. 

2 hours ago, mtom said:

That's true, so my apologies. All I wanted to do is make sure the neutral reader is properly informed, precisely because we are here the help each other.

I mean, misleading a bunch of people who rely on your information, just because you don't like a particular team is really a low blow and that's why I called him out. 

I'll try to "mind my own business" though and help as much as I can, wherever I can. 

It's fine calling people out when you don't think their information is accurate but just keep an eye on the tone. You can still do it without being so provocative. Anyway, all good. Let's crack on and keep those winning tips coming in! :ok