** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Naps - Friday May 18th

445 Newbury

Kings Proctor 5/2 PP

Tough cards on Friday for me and have settled for King's Proctor as a Nap after a very good run at Chester in better company last week. Due to go up 9lbs next week so is an obvious contender and the Mark Johnston colt has been kept busy with 3 runs already this season and has been in the first 3 in all of them. I like the booking of Richard Kingscote here and can back to winning ways.

Richard Fahey bigged this one up on ITV4 after George Bowen won on Wednesday, then had another two winners. I'll take a chance on what the trainer thinks. As usual it's a little downplayed on the RF blog "We like her and I don’t know why she was such a big price at Musselburgh on debut. I suppose she was drawn wide and looked quite hairy in her coat, but she’s better in that department now. She’s quite nice and while she’ll need to be smart to win this, I think she’ll run well."

She has plenty of opposition though but if it doesn;t win then Fahey owes me 20 quid!

York 2.20 

Nicki's Angel 

Coral 8/1 

Nickangel.png

9 minutes ago, MCC said:

Richard Fahey bigged this one up on ITV4 after George Bowen won on Wednesday, then had another two winners. I'll take a chance on what the trainer thinks. As usual it's a little downplayed on the RF blog "We like her and I don’t know why she was such a big price at Musselburgh on debut. I suppose she was drawn wide and looked quite hairy in her coat, but she’s better in that department now. She’s quite nice and while she’ll need to be smart to win this, I think she’ll run well."

She has plenty of opposition though but if it doesn;t win then Fahey owes me 20 quid!

York 2.20 

Nicki's Angel 

Coral 8/1 

Nickangel.png

I could be wrong MCC but I think for comp purposes you only get the price at the time of posting rather than the price you took when you actually backed the selection. I’m sure @BillyHills will clarify :D

52 minutes ago, DanV89 said:

I could be wrong MCC but I think for comp purposes you only get the price at the time of posting rather than the price you took when you actually backed the selection. I’m sure @BillyHills will clarify :D

Dan is quite right, we dont accept 'ante-post' prices which this is.

The best price at the time of the post was 9/2 with PP

@MCC if you want to change your selection feel free to do another post otherwise it will be settled at 9/2:ok

York 5.40 Firby. @ 16/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks 

Firby......from James Bethell yard the 3yo has been placed twice in six start with those two placed finishes came in his last two races this season with a step up in distance to 1m 2f as his four runs as 2yo was over 7f, The yard are stepping him up again to 1m 4f after showing good progress when only beaten in last 75 yards at Redcar 1m 2f GF after taking lead at 1f pole but edged right and finished 3rd beaten 3/4 length,

The yard had 15 days to do some extra speed and stamina work and with going in his favour with Andrew Elliott in saddle there could be more improvement to come,