** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Apr 7th & 8th

Walsall vs Bury

The League One preview this week is a controversial one. It's between two teams that really are going through terrible spells of form right now. You wouldn't back them to beat any other team in the division so the fact they are playing each other makes it a very intriguing match to analyse.

Walsall are 18th in the division and just 2 points above the relegation zone. Bury are propping up the entire division at the foot of the table and are 12 points from safety. With all due respect, they can expect to have their relegation to League Two confirmed within the coming weeks.

Right now, the Saddlers have experienced just 1 win in their last 6 league games. That includes failing to score in their last 275 minutes of league football. Former manager Jon Whitney was sacked last month. Ian Sharps briefly took over before Dean Keates was appointed before their last game. Little chance so far to judge him but he's a fresh face. The Shakers had seen an upturn in results under Chris Lucketti at the start of 2018 but it is now five league games since their last victory.

A combination of things make me feel that Walsall are worth backing here. Firstly, their home record is not too bad. They have won 7 and drawn 6 of their 20 home matches so far. Secondly, Keates did a superb job at Wrexham so there is hope he can turn things around at the Banks's Stadium. Thirdly, Bury are simply dreadful. They are not good enough for this division, their form is terrible, and they have only won 1 game on the road this season.

Walsall to win @ 2.20 with Coral

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.73 with Betfred

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, @Marek76, @salmonman, and @sajtion. what do you guys think about this tip? Agree or disagree?

Ross County v Hibernian.

I've got on Hibs early as the early price will be gone by kick off, the away win should be odds on here. Hibs are on a great run at the moment and look like a side full of confidence and a belief that they'll win every game they play, with John McGinn back from suspension, Hibs will have too much for Ross County to handle and I'll be surprised if we don't win this by at least a couple. There's plenty value in Hibs at 2.05. Fill yer boots.

experimental acca for £100.000

picks

crystal palace, leicester, millwall, reading, leeds, walsall, bradford, plymouth, accrington, swindon

stake £10 - £15

official acca

tottenham, leeds, middlesbrough, birmingham, blackburn, wigan, fulham rotherham, plymouth, mansfield, charlton

stake £20     returns   £10.000

good luck

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Portsmouth have won their last 4 matches in League 1.
Blackburn have been undefeated in their last 9 matches in League 1.
Blackburn have scored in each of their last 17 home matches in League 1.
Blackburn have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 6 home matches in League 1.
Southend Utd have scored 29% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in League 1.

You can find interesting 122 Football Betting Streaks for 07.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-04-2018-9089

23 hours ago, sajtion said:

experimental acca for £100.000

picks

crystal palace, leicester, millwall, reading, leeds, walsall, bradford, plymouth, accrington, swindon

stake £10 - £15

official acca

tottenham, leeds, middlesbrough, birmingham, blackburn, wigan, fulham rotherham, plymouth, mansfield, charlton

stake £20     returns   £10.000

good luck

I like Licester, Rotherham, M'Boro, Mansfield, but Rotherham are without form. Fleetwood are safe, but in hot form. It will be very difficult for them to break .I don't know...

GL

Bristol Rovers - Charlton

Injuries have really hit Bristol Rovers and their coach mentioned earlier this week that some of the Under-23 players could get a chance in the squad. They have plenty of injuries lately. If we add their suspensions then newly born Charlton begin to stand out from the crowd.

Since Lee Bowyer  took over from Karl Robinson, the guests have won all three games: Plymouth 2-0, Rotherham 3-1 and an away victory at Northampton 0-4. There's a good vibe around the club now and they still do have a chance to climb to a play off spot. 

Charlton @2.54 for me

Swindon - Carlisle 

Since the start of February Swindon's form reads DDLWLWLLWLD and the departure of their manager to Mansfield last month further destabilised the club. They could be vulnerable favourites against Carlisle who are in with a shot of the playoffs.

Carlisle have won more games away from home than they have at Brunton Park this season, with three wins and a draw at Exeter in their last four away games.

Carlisle @ 3.0

Unfortunately, my shitty internet connection has meant I've missed the chance to post up my intended preview for the Hamilton vs Celtic preview so I'll throw in a bonus preview next week.

@sajtion, unlucky on your accumulator. One of these is going to come in one day... surely!

@Marek76, one goal away in both of your picks too. Can't blame you for going for them at that value.