** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Naps Competition - Tuesday Feb 6th

400 Market Rasen

Minella Tweet 11/4 bet365

Only 5 runners and I suppose all can be given some sort of chance. In reality it probably rests between the fav Just Minded and the selection Minella Tweet.

I fail to see any value in a horse who has fell when well beaten, pulled up when struggling and finished 3rd of four in his 3 starts over fences. How he can be 13/8 fav is beyond me, anyway he will probably bolt up now. 
The selection has at least won a couple of times and ran well at Kempton on his last run, he will do for me at the prices.

Sedgefield 4.20 Blue Cove @ 66/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks 

Blue Cove....from Lynn Siddall yard (if its blue that will do) the 13yo probably should be on Blackpool's beach as after 36 runs he's been placed in six hurdle races and had a holiday of 259 days since he last ran which was his first run at attempt to go chasing at Hexham 3m (good) in novice chase but was pulled up before last and over 30 lengths behind winner Hattons Hill at 6/4 fav in class 4 race off 74 with Sean Quinlan in saddle,

That chase attempt was after two 3rd place finishes hurdling and the last 3rd place was here over todays distance and runs of class 5 again and a 70 mark down 4lbs with Sean Quinlan again in saddle who's been a regular on horse in last two years so knows him well,